• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it must be. In fact, any computer that is not either a MacBook, iMac or iPad is a piece of ****. I have a really old Dell. :(

I too have a really old dell, it's a frankendell now because someone fixed it the last time it broke down. The thing is, I only need a cheap piece of ****. Getting an imac or an ipad (seriously an ipad :sarcastic:) would be a big old waste of money. I do have a plethora of viruses though, so what do I know.

TurkeyOnRye

how's your foot? feeling better i hope :)

Yes, it is feeling better, thank you. :) It's just healing slowly. I still have to use crutches for a while longer.

I too have a really old dell, it's a frankendell now because someone fixed it the last time it broke down. The thing is, I only need a cheap piece of ****. Getting an imac or an ipad (seriously an ipad :sarcastic:) would be a big old waste of money. I do have a plethora of viruses though, so what do I know.

Ha ha. Mine is also a frankendell. Over time, I eventually added a second optical drive, extra RAM and then replaced the power supply when it failed. This thing is getting awefully close to just falling apart.

The iPad will revolutionize computing! In fact, I honestly think this device will mark the beginning of businesses going truly paperless. The iPad is also the cheapest computer that Apple sells, so in that sense, it is very much not a waste.

Yes, it is feeling better, thank you. :) It's just healing slowly. I still have to use crutches for a while longer.

Ha ha. Mine is also a frankendell. Over time, I eventually added a second optical drive, extra RAM and then replaced the power supply when it failed. This thing is getting awefully close to just falling apart.

The iPad will revolutionize computing! In fact, I honestly think this device will mark the beginning of businesses going truly paperless. The iPad is also the cheapest computer that Apple sells, so in that sense, it is very much not a waste.

I guess I'll have to see an ipad in person, they just look cumbersome to me.

Monta, that is a gorgeous picture!!

It is pretty isn't it. Despite the constant sneezing it's nice to see some springtime activity.
sneezing.gif

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I guess I'll have to see an ipad in person, they just look cumbersome to me.
I agree. The iPad seems to me to be just an iPod Touch that won't fit in your pocket. I don't see the appeal.

In other news, I have replaced the starter on my van! Now it actually starts on the first try, and with much less swearing! :D

There is way too much new stuff on the forum since I last logged on, it's too much pressure, I can't read it all, I don't know the answers to any of this stuff, and the receipes are making me feel ill, and something about cucumbers. :(

KatNotKathy

Just noticed, our flag has way too many ******* stars. I mean damn, how do we expect our first graders to make construction paper flags when they have to cut out like a million little stars to cram in the corner?

Hail Cascadia. Hail The Doug.

KatNotKathy

Actually if we give DC or one of those colonies statehood we could get this thing which is still busy but not entirely terrible.
2eclye8.png

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I think what RF needs is a new forum, called "Righteous Indignation". The great part is both theist and atheist, and other, could use it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.