• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Hey look, Edgar Wright's teaser trailer for Scott Pilgrim is out. I enjoy the comic on some levels despite it's nerd pop culture smug cuteness. Then again I'm a smug and cute consequence of nerd pop culture so it all works out.
[youtube]57saocQSQDo[/youtube]
eta: Where the hell is Knives Chau?!?!

rageoftyrael

Veritas
i love that last little part. "next time, we don't date a girl with 11 evil boyfriends" "seven" "oh, that's not that bad" lmao, that was fricking hilarious!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My desire to watch the end of the curling match and my desire for sleep are fighting in my head. So far curling's winning.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm so tired. I've got to get up before 7:00am... And Imma teach a lesson tomorrow! About phonics! And my professor is going to observe me! So he can grade me!!! I'm so skared... :( I hope I don't screw up too bad... I don't want him to think I'm stupid. I don't want to talk about it any more. I'll make myself more worried than I need to be and then I'll screw up for sure... I've got to think positively...

IMMA DO PERFECT!! :danana: :danana:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Used to be the honors college would register me for my classes, but now that imma be a senior, I've got to do it myself. I haven't registered for my own classes since I was a freshman... I hope I can remember how... I want to get the ones I want!! 31 mas minutos...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
you guys... I'm really bad at spelling... :( I bet you can tell my firefox is gone, because there's no spell check on this one, and I don't know how to spell on my own, so probably there's at least one misspelling in every post I write...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I took a nap on friday night. It was 7:30pm, and I said, "Imma take a nap for a while. Wake me up if you guys decide you want to do something" (because they were talking about buying a pizza) So I went to sleep in my room, and when I woke up, it was 8:00am... My nap was 13 hours long...... I wanted to start going to sleep earlier, but if I want to get the classes I want, I have to stay up until midnight so I can register first. I suppose it will be worth it all semester long next semester. Staying up late one night way back when will have been worth it. :D I love everything!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired tired

I'm so tired. I've got to get up before 7:00am... And Imma teach a lesson tomorrow! About phonics! And my professor is going to observe me! So he can grade me!!! I'm so skared... :( I hope I don't screw up too bad... I don't want him to think I'm stupid. I don't want to talk about it any more. I'll make myself more worried than I need to be and then I'll screw up for sure... I've got to think positively...

IMMA DO PERFECT!! :danana: :danana:

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do perfict :)
mbcn356l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.