• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what RF needs is a new forum, called "Righteous Indignation". The great part is both theist and atheist, and other, could use it. :D

HOW DARE YOU!

derekfaye.jpg

HOW VERY DARE YOU!

rageoftyrael

Veritas
You! You're counting! Oh, quick question guys, if you can just answer amidst your random comments, is my little devil avatar offensive? I'm not trying to be, i just thought it was funny, and kind of cute. Any opinions? Thanks!

KatNotKathy

You! You're counting! Oh, quick question guys, if you can just answer amidst your random comments, is my little devil avatar offensive? I'm not trying to be, i just thought it was funny, and kind of cute. Any opinions? Thanks!

I have gotten away with far worse. Yours is just boring.

.lava

Veteran Member
If I stay up until 1 am every night and get up at six am, does this mean I am not getting enough sleep?

no, that means after spending long hours awake you go to bed tired, you fall into sleep extremely easily therefor you benefit sleep more and your body would not need to sleep longer than 5-6 hours. if you drink more water, you can make it 4-5 hours

rageoftyrael

Veritas
My devil avatar is boring? Yeah, well, your avatar is boring. How do you like that? It just burns in your mind, like a hot ash, sizzling it's way down, doesn't it? You hate me now, you hate me like you've never hated anyone, because i don't like your avatar, which is dumb! So there! lol

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I love my class. :D I've got a mini-student teaching thing all of this week, next week, skip a week, and one last week. They are kindergarteners. I'm going to miss them so much when the last week is over... OH NO!!

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Feh! I can't stand the little people. They should stop being so little, and selfish! Most selfish little things i've ever seen, the children. lol

KatNotKathy

My devil avatar is boring? Yeah, well, your avatar is boring. How do you like that? It just burns in your mind, like a hot ash, sizzling it's way down, doesn't it? You hate me now, you hate me like you've never hated anyone, because i don't like your avatar, which is dumb! So there! lol

Psh, Lord Fanny owns.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Feh! I can't stand the little people. They should stop being so little, and selfish! Most selfish little things i've ever seen, the children. lol

Not so. They are very nice. They make me pictures, and weird little things out of beads and pipe cleaners and call them "decorations." So I've got some decorations now... I don't know where I'll put them...

Status
Not open for further replies.