• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm so tired. I've got to get up before 7:00am... And Imma teach a lesson tomorrow! About phonics! And my professor is going to observe me! So he can grade me!!! I'm so skared... :( I hope I don't screw up too bad... I don't want him to think I'm stupid. I don't want to talk about it any more. I'll make myself more worried than I need to be and then I'll screw up for sure... I've got to think positively...

IMMA DO PERFECT!! :danana: :danana:
Hope it went well.

The daylight savings hour is still messing with me and I drank loads of coffee, I am completely hyper and twitchy, it's very stormy, my neighbours wolf is howling and it's giving me the wiggins :bonk:

Erebus

If you're ever having a bad day, just remember it's probably still better than this guy's...

SafeRedirect.aspx

KatNotKathy

When cloned meat eventually makes cannibalism an exotic but socially-acceptable activity, I totally get dibs on the name "Donner kebab".

turk179

I smell something....
I have returned after many, many months of being away. :yes:

I quit smoking last friday and I'm jonesin' real bad right now.:eek:
I feel your pain. This is only day one for me and I feel like chewing on peoples noses that look at me funny. Consequently, people look at me even more funny when I actually do.....

KatNotKathy

I just had the most wonderful realization. I am no longer afraid of testicular cancer, aside from financial costs. Hell, I'd even get to stop taking one of my meds.

Not that I want any sort of cancer, but if I ever do get cancer, please let it go straight to the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.