• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am really sorry about your toothache, RoT. I can sympathize since about 6 months ago I cracked one of my molars and it was a new height in agony. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It's spring break, but I've got two midterms due on monday. X_X
I've been working on them. It's almost 3:00 am.
This is screwing up my sleeping pattern so much.
What am I going to do on monday when I've got to get up at 6:30 in the morning!?
Probably be tired.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well... Imma take a Baggin' nap. That's a nap with a Baggins for snuggling. :D He got a bath today, so he smells like shampoo. I used the good stuff. Pantene. That's good stuff, I think. Used to be there was cheap shampoo in there because my mom always buys cheap shampoo, but my sister and I don't like that. So we buy better shampoo. My mom and younger sister always take showers in my mom's shower now, so there was only the good shampoo in there when Baggins got his bath. That's okay. He deserves the good stuff.

I don't have firefox anymore. My komputer got all ****** up, so now I don't have firefox. And that means I don't have spellcheck. And that means there's going to be typos and misspellings all over the place. I make typos sometimes and I'm also really bad at spelling. Without the squiggle lines I'll miss the typos and won't even know that my misspelled words are wrong.

Imma real stupid sort of woman.

Good night. :danana:

Well... Imma take a Baggin' nap. That's a nap with a Baggins for snuggling. :D He got a bath today, so he smells like shampoo. I used the good stuff. Pantene. That's good stuff, I think. Used to be there was cheap shampoo in there because my mom always buys cheap shampoo, but my sister and I don't like that. So we buy better shampoo. My mom and younger sister always take showers in my mom's shower now, so there was only the good shampoo in there when Baggins got his bath. That's okay. He deserves the good stuff.

I don't have firefox anymore. My komputer got all ****** up, so now I don't have firefox. And that means I don't have spellcheck. And that means there's going to be typos and misspellings all over the place. I make typos sometimes and I'm also really bad at spelling. Without the squiggle lines I'll miss the typos and won't even know that my misspelled words are wrong.

Imma real stupid sort of woman.

Good night. :danana:

Oh noes , what happened to your komputer, I mean computer?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I bought glittery yellow sandals today at Walmart.
They were fifty cents! :O Knocked down from $10.00.
I thought that was a pretty swell price.
Now Imma have really secksy feet.

:danana:

Status
Not open for further replies.