• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

No Amish were hurt during the making of this cake.

I saw a huge group of Amish people at our Museum of Science and Industry. They were bunched up together in a glass elevator.

Monta, you lost your spacebar?

I have kind of fixed it, but not really, someone threw something to me and knocked 7 keys off last week, and more have fallen off since, it is becoming a thing :(

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I have kind of fixed it, but not really, someone threw something to me and knocked 7 keys off last week, and more have fallen off since, it is becoming a thing :(
A thing? :confused:

vw-thing.jpg

Erebus

Had a really bizzare dream last night. I won't go into too much detail because it was fairly gruesome.
I dreamt that humans were being farmed by other humans in the same manner as pigs. They were kept in concrete enclosures amidst their own waste and were referred to as "pigs", "sows" and "boars". I'll spare the more explicit details, suffice it to say that the best of the stock were reserved for breeding while the rest were slaughtered.
Very odd.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Had a really bizzare dream last night. I won't go into too much detail because it was fairly gruesome.
I dreamt that humans were being farmed by other humans in the same manner as pigs. They were kept in concrete enclosures amidst their own waste and were referred to as "pigs", "sows" and "boars". I'll spare the more explicit details, suffice it to say that the best of the stock were reserved for breeding while the rest were slaughtered.
Very odd.
What we need to figure out is if you are craving human flavored bacon or bacon flavored human...

.lava

Veteran Member
Very odd.

wow..that's quite a dream

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
^_^ I should have. I think the country stuff is over now. I think my mom went to sleep and my little sister is now using all of the hot water in the shower. I'll have to stay up another hour so my shower won't be cold... X_X It's a tough life...

Status
Not open for further replies.