• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I left skool early today, bekause my voice is so quiet. I taught mi lesson anyway, but I figured there was no point in me staying when I could barely talk to mi students.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I suddenly got a taste for some burnt cheese. Yes, it must be burnt. I don't care if it is some mac and cheese left in the oven too long, a grilled cheese spilled over in the pan, or some cheese sauce that wasn't stirred enough. Something about when that already perfect food gets browned created that truly unique taste. It sounds gross to people until you try it. Mmmmm...burnt cheese...
:cheese:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I should have taken this time to take a nap, but I wanted to get my student teaching overseas application done... unfortunately, the computer I'm on has no flash drive plug in area... and I cannot find Microsoft Word on it... I don't know what the hell kind of computer this is... I need to get that stuff done before thursday... O_O

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I just had to make a mad dash for the bathroom, if you know what I mean. Halfway there I had to stop to vomit. Luckily the other issue waited. It all came out okay. I feel awful now though. I guess I am lucky that in over four years this is only the second time that truck stop food has made me sick.

I just had to make a mad dash for the bathroom, if you know what I mean. Halfway there I had to stop to vomit. Luckily the other issue waited. It all came out okay. I feel awful now though. I guess I am lucky that in over four years this is only the second time that truck stop food has made me sick.

Ew were you eating truck stop sushi?

Feel better.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Ew were you eating truck stop sushi?

Feel better.
It was a smokey cheddar link that came up. I guess it's bad when it comes out 8 hours later and you can still tell what it is. I bet some daft fool left them out of the cooler overnight and then just cooked them up in the morning.

Does anyone else freak out when they have to cut their nails- no- just me- ok then.

wincing.jpg

Just_me_Mike

I am on the way to the dump to recycle the earth. Today the earth is safer, because I am on the way to the dump. Hip Hip Hurray!

Status
Not open for further replies.