• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I've just changed my avatar for the 100th time. :flirt:

Is that Cindy or Barbie? if its Barbie whereTropical Ken
tropicalken3.jpg

the boy stood on the burning deck a braver lad than most
He said it's rather warm for feet, but wonderful for toast! :D

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
That would be some pretty massive allergies. O_O Do people really get allergies bad enough to lose their voice over it?

Yes. Some people are completely disabled by their allergies. My friend actually just had the symptoms you listed and they took him to the doctor and it was allergies. They had him take some allergy medicine and it cleared up in a day.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Today feels like a day to eat an apple with cheese. I'm going to do that. I'll report on the experience later.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I shaved my legs this morning. This is not unusual, because I shave them every day. But I thought I'd share that information with everyone.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The Man stood on the burning deck,his legs were all a quiver,he gave a laugh,his leg fell off and floated down the River

the boy stood on the burning deck a braver lad than most
He said it's rather warm for feet, but wonderful for toast! :D
The boy stood on the burning deck, his feet were full of blisters
He could not find his underwear; he had to wear his sister's.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Yes. Some people are completely disabled by their allergies. My friend actually just had the symptoms you listed and they took him to the doctor and it was allergies. They had him take some allergy medicine and it cleared up in a day.

Hmmmm..... haven't got health insurance at the moment... I hope it gets better on its own. :D If not, **** it. What the **** am I supposed to do? I'll just try to teach my lesson anyway, and if the kids cannot hear me, I'll deal with it then...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Okie dokie. I got my lesson plan done. :D Now imma take a shower and hope I feel better by tomorrow. :cool: Worst case scenario, I'll just call the skool and tell them I won't be there. :areyoucra I've already gotten more than the 45 hours I need, :eek: and I can always teach my lesson the next day. :p The problem is, I might not be better the next day either! :cover: Aye aye aye... Oh well...... Can't win 'em all... :shrug:

See how many different smileys I used? It was on purpose... I can fit one more in before I reach my 8-smiley quota, so Imma use the prettiest simple one, and by that, I mean the ones that are just smiley faces and not cooler things like dancing bananas. Here it is: :rainbow1:

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Thanks for the help Steve Jobs but I most definitely did not intend to text "ducked up". Thanks again though. :mad:
When I type on my iPod Touch, it always tries to correct my "its" to "it's". I feel like the pirate with a ship's wheel hanging out of his trousers.*

*"Doesn't that bother you?"
"Arrr... it's drivin' me nuts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.