• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh dear... I probably won't sleep util I can feel my face again. :D My Baggins outside humping the golden retriever puppies right now though, so I don't have to worry about that yet. :D

Erebus

That neither looked nor tasted like a masala. Think they gave me a madras or vindaloo instead seeing as though my tongue feels like it's spent a week dipped in magma. Still nice though.

Kellog's crunchy nut bites cereal, are essentially a box of cookies, I like cookies but I'm not about to put 20 of them in a bowl and poor milk in them. :no:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Kellog's crunchy nut bites cereal, are essentially a box of cookies, I like cookies but I'm not about to put 20 of them in a bowl and poor milk in them. :no:
Why? How is that any different from the "raw cookie dough and a bathtub filled with milk" incident? :shrug:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
sounds like the worst way ever to contract salmonella, and I am including that think you did with chickens for practice.
Whoa whoa there... Who said anything about chlamydia? Look, this may be the wrong thread for you to confess such things in Monta. I'm just looking out for your best interests here. :yes:

And the chickens were just a "phase" I grew out of in college.

Whoa whoa there... Who said anything about chlamydia? Look, this may be the wrong thread for you to confess such things in Monta. I'm just looking out for your best interests here. :yes:

And the chickens were just a "phase" I grew out of in college.

sad_chicken.jpg

like an ant on crack, I tells ya!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I've been sick for a week now, and I've got tons of stuff to do for school. I say that being sick is why I haven't done anything all weekend, but I know I wouldn't have done anything anyway. I do need to write a lesson plan before monday though, or at least look at what Imma be teaching. Or perhaps my throat will get even worse and my voice will be entirely gone by monday, and I can have my mom call the school and tell them I cannot be there... I do have my teacher's lesson book though, so she might need that if she is going to teach the lesson instead of me teaching it. Son of a *****... Hopefully my voice will stay, and I won't feel so hellish on monday. I'm so sad. :( I wish I didn't get so sick all the time. I was really sick last year around this time too. That's the time I lost my voice completely for a day, and could barely speak for a few days before and after as well. I just hope I am not sick anymore soon. I hope I'm all better tomorrow. I'm getting a little frustrated.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I've been sick for a week now, and I've got tons of stuff to do for school. I say that being sick is why I haven't done anything all weekend, but I know I wouldn't have done anything anyway. I do need to write a lesson plan before monday though, or at least look at what Imma be teaching. Or perhaps my throat will get even worse and my voice will be entirely gone by monday, and I can have my mom call the school and tell them I cannot be there... I do have my teacher's lesson book though, so she might need that if she is going to teach the lesson instead of me teaching it. Son of a *****... Hopefully my voice will stay, and I won't feel so hellish on monday. I'm so sad. :( I wish I didn't get so sick all the time. I was really sick last year around this time too. That's the time I lost my voice completely for a day, and could barely speak for a few days before and after as well. I just hope I am not sick anymore soon. I hope I'm all better tomorrow. I'm getting a little frustrated.

If you got sick about this time last year you might have allergies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My dad is watching Nascar...it's really annoying. :yes:
Personally, I prefer racing where the drivers turn right, too, but NASCAR's okay.

The racing, anyhow. All the pre-race shows, post-race shows and the NASCAR-themed version of the Gong Show... not so much. But the racing itself's all right.

Did they never have Cookie Crisp cereal in Ireland?

I never had it myself (my parents would never buy my sister and me that kind of crap :)), but I remember seeing the commercials.

Aquitaine

The unknown future rolls toward us, I face it for the first time with a sense of hope. Because of a machine - a Terminator, can learn the value of Human life.

Maybe we can too.

DUN DUN DUN, DUN-DUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.