• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well... Imma try to go to sleep now. First Imma take a **** load of pills. I don't know how long I was supposed to wait between doses, but imma just take more anyway. Good night everyone. :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
i have dentist appointment in an hour

Fun story: when my family moved away from the house I grew up in, I felt like I was leaving a part of me behind, so my friends convinced me to literally leave a part of me behind: my wisdom teeth are hidden away in a hard-to-get-to spot in the basement.

In retrospect, some future kid living in the house will probably find them and freak right out.

.lava

Veteran Member
Fun story: when my family moved away from the house I grew up in, I felt like I was leaving a part of me behind, so my friends convinced me to literally leave a part of me behind: my wisdom teeth are hidden away in a hard-to-get-to spot in the basement.

In retrospect, some future kid living in the house will probably find them and freak right out.

i find it kind of poetic

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es

For some odd reason that reminded me of this (;)):
[youtube]5yYeZMx1Y7U[/youtube]

.lava

Veteran Member
Holy ****!!

Mine is going to be an epic dentist visit... Blood everywhere. I'll tell you all about it when I'm done. about 1.5 hours from now. :eek:

How did yours go, by the way? I hope your teeth are okay.

lols :D it went fine. little disturbing as always. but no problems.

i hope yours go well and much more easy and bloodless then it is expected

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't think there was any blood, actually.

I got two of many cavities filled. One was very gruesome and he says hopefully filling it will fix it, otherwise I'll have to have it pulled or ... root canal. O_O I'll just have it pulled if the filling doesn't fix it. Root canals are for losers.

So now the left side of my face is numb, and I feel like I look silly, but when I look in the mirror I look normal. I took 4 ibuprophen, because the dentist told me too, but when I put them in my mouth, I couldn't feel them on my tongue... I think I took four... If I find one down my shirt, I'll know it fell out of my mouth.

I feel like such an idiot and like I've got a swelled up face... I'm not allowed to eat for a while. :( I haven't eaten today either, so that sucks.

I got two of many cavities filled. One was very gruesome and he says hopefully filling it will fix it, otherwise I'll have to have it pulled or ... root canal. O_O I'll just have it pulled if the filling doesn't fix it. Root canals are for losers.

So now the left side of my face is numb, and I feel like I look silly, but when I look in the mirror I look normal. I took 4 ibuprophen, because the dentist told me too, but when I put them in my mouth, I couldn't feel them on my tongue... I think I took four... If I find one down my shirt, I'll know it fell out of my mouth.

I feel like such an idiot and like I've got a swelled up face... I'm not allowed to eat for a while. :( I haven't eaten today either, so that sucks.

Hmm! it seems when you are on loadz of drugz your posts are more legible, what's up with that? :p

Get better soon, then floss!

.lava

Veteran Member

oh good, i am glad to hear there was no blood much.

and right side of my face was very numb geez something weird happen and i understood how it is like to have no arm or leg but still have that desire for itching. weird thing really, like a torture. my lip was itching badly but it was also numb. i tried to scratch it, but dear, i felt nothing but desire did not leave either. it made me suffer actually

Status
Not open for further replies.