• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Bugs aren't scary. They are air element creatures.

I saw some today that were fire element creatures. They seem to have been living inside a log I put onto the fire. O_O I was scared that they may have crawled onto me when I transported the log from the log pile to the fire... WHAT IF THEY ARE IN MY HAIR!?!? :run:

I saw some today that were fire element creatures. They seem to have been living inside a log I put onto the fire. O_O I was scared that they may have crawled onto me when I transported the log from the log pile to the fire... WHAT IF THEY ARE IN MY HAIR!?!? :run:

You wrench countless tiny living creatures from the earth with their whole entire world , and cast them into a fiery pit and you're scared one might be on you :rolleyes:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Some days I sing a hundred songs about Baggins.
If I didn't sing a song about or to Baggins, you could ask if I was okay.
I might be asleep or dead.
Even if I'm sad, I'll sing a Baggins tune.
It makes me smile. :D
And I love to laugh with my weenie.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Can you believe that Baggins is a little doggie? I don't believe it.
When I see him rolling around in the grass or doing doggie things
I think, "Woah!! Baggins is a doggie! That's crazy!!" Because
he's my baby. I cannot believe that he's a little puppy dog! That
is the craziest thing I've ever heard.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I just realised that in one year I turned from relaxpooper to speedpooper..
I used to read, play games and poop at the same time, but that just bores the crap out of me now.. (I so hope the filter won't take out 'crap' :p)

So I turned into a speedpooper in where I need a minute max instead of at least 20..

..and you know what..It didn't change my life at all.. I still read and play games, just not during pooping. And even though I saved 19 minutes a day, I still have the feeling that I do not have enough free time a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.