• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatNotKathy

Gotta scream. Unfortunately I'm loud enough that there's really nowhere remote enough to do it without somebody coming to my rescue.

Maybe scream "THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY IM JUST SCREAMING REALLY LOUD!!!"

Onkara

Gotta scream. Unfortunately I'm loud enough that there's really nowhere remote enough to do it without somebody coming to my rescue.

Maybe scream "THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY IM JUST SCREAMING REALLY LOUD!!!"

The woods are great for screaming, perhaps walking to a remote spot will result in no need to scream at all :)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Wondering if Im gonna be keeping the grandbaby tomorrow ..and he can play in the sun..(with sunscreen) because Im angry that my DIL and son cant even bother to let me know ahead of time because my husband says Im a pushover!

Im angry so Im going to take and bath and put my ears under the water and listen to water ..At least my hair will smell good..!!!

AYE!!!

Love

Dallas

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm watching it on Stargate Atlantis as it appears here on RF. Michael's wraith are taking over the station. It's all happening, just as it did before...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It's raining all the time lately. Now all of the trees and the grass are so pretty and green! It's like a rainforest. :D I kind of want to go outside and play though, and it's not as fun when everything is all wet and muddy. :( My glasses get all spotted with raindrops. On a lighter note, I bought some new sunglasses today, and they are wonderful. :D Perhaps I'll take a pic-cha and show you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.