• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't like boobs.

They are squishy and warm though.

I love google maps. I can find my house and places I saw in Toronto. :D I tried to look at Ecuador, but there's no close up pic-chas of it. There's some of parts of Ireland. :D I'm scoping out the land before I go to student teach there...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oooooh!! I found a funeral... Did anyone go to a funeral in Toronto on Spadina street in 2009?

How did they map out so much of the world up close like this!?!?!

MissAlice

That's one thing I love about googlemaps, you can see the places up close. Last funeral I went to was my friend's. :(

I hope one day I might live or at least travel to Canada.

Anywhere but here. >_<

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Okie dokie. :D That's understandable. Ooooh! I had a huge Attention Deficit moment today. I was talking to my mom about tomato plants, but then I saw a ball of hair all of a sudden, and I thought it might be a piece of mouse! (because my cat likes to kill things and leave pieces of them on the sidewalk... It turns out it was just a ball of my cat's hair...) My mom said I was in mid-sentence and got distracted by the wad of hair... I didn't remember being in mid-setence, but she said I was.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Okie dokie. :D That's understandable. Ooooh! I had a huge Attention Deficit moment today. I was talking to my mom about tomato plants, but then I saw a ball of hair all of a sudden, and I thought it might be a piece of mouse! (because my cat likes to kill things and leave pieces of them on the sidewalk... It turns out it was just a ball of my cat's hair...) My mom said I was in mid-sentence and got distracted by the wad of hair... I didn't remember being in mid-setence, but she said I was.

ROFL COPTER!! Like I said: I wonder about you sometimes.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm trying to decide if I like this Usher song or not... I can easily switch the words while singing along out-loud so it's about Baggins... But the original words aren't too great... Hmmm... Should I download it?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Too late. Imma sing it to Baggins, only with different words. Because I'm in love with Baggins, but not in love with him in a secks way like Usher seems to be with some mystery lady. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.