• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
:balloons: I'd like a hundred more songs on my MP3. I cannot think of many that I like though. Plus every song that I download makes me more of A. a criminal, and B. a disappointment.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
:balloons: I'd like a hundred more songs on my MP3. I cannot think of many that I like though. Plus every song that I download makes me more of A. a criminal, and B. a disappointment.

Wow. You have been downloading all of these songs illegally? Real nice. Also don't worry you aren't a complete disappointment.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
OH NO!! It's midnight and I've got to go to skool tomorrow!! What's more... I've got to teach some 4th graders tomorrow! It's a group project. Good thing too, because I don't know how to do what we're teaching. Only one of the six people in our group knows... It isn't very good timing to have decided to do this little side project. Not enough time to plan...

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
You could always make an office supply daschund. They aren't smelly at all.
binder-clip-daschund.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.