• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakhel

But then again I also miss Sonic and CiCi's and Golden Coral and Little Cesar's, and Dell Taco, and Jack in the Box....

Rakhel

Not even a Carl's Jr.

We have Mcdonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's on just about every corner. You may find a taco bell attached to a PizzaHut or a KFC if you're lucky, And at least one Checkers and WhiteCastle in every borough

Oh yeah and Subway's is also all over the place but very few Quiznos

Sententia

I just hate McDonalds. I'll go there once in awhile for a Coke, an egg McMuffin if I'm up early enough, but other than that I just don't like their food. I don't drink coffee but I've heard alot of people say they like Burger King's coffee better than McDonald's.

I only ever get coffee. Its great though. (I drink coffee black now so I usually require good coffee hehe)

I do not much care for BK.

Maxwell House, Starbucks and McDonalds all taste good to me. (I also drink a lot of tea)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I've had a heck of a time trying to find a dress for a wedding I'm going to in two weeks. I hate shopping for clothes. Sigh...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But then again I also miss Sonic and CiCi's and Golden Coral and Little Cesar's, and Dell Taco, and Jack in the Box....
I too miss Sonic. All of the ones we had around here closed. The one in the town I live had disgusting food though as it was always very greasy, and would usually soak through the containers and bag. But the drinks and happy hour is what I miss. As for a Jack in the Box I have never ate at one. The breakfast any time of day sounds appealing, but Indiana does not have a single Jack in the Box store, despite the fact they advertise here. One of my friends emailed them and asked them why they advertise in places where they don't exist, and instead of giving him a reply they sent him an antenna topper in the shape of the Jack's head.

Shadow Wolf

We don't have a Denny's anymore either. The Waffle House though is a good, cheap place to grab a bite to eat with friends. It's also the hangout spot for the midnight shift cops who have sat their for at least 1 1/2 before on "lunch" break. We also don't have a Chick-fil-a, but that doesn't matter since I don't eat there anyways. We just got a Dunkin Doughnuts a couple years ago. But since I don't drink coffee and there doughnuts aren't much better than what I could get a grocery store bakery, I haven't been there since it opened. Thank GOD we don't have a Krispy Kreme though. I would get so fat if we did.

Shadow Wolf

When I was working for an inventory company, we as at a Sears I think it was that was in a bigger mall. For lunch break I was walking around the food court and this Chinese booth was giving me one sample of chicken after another, and after a few samples I felt obligated to buy lunch from them. "Try this one. Oh now try this one. And you have to try this one. You want to try this one?" they said. Since I'd already gotten half a meal just out of samples, I went ahead and just got a full order.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't really feel like going back to the religious debates section right now. It seems arguments are winning over debates.
:(;)

Shadow Wolf

I know it is time for me to get on my homework. For today I have to write three papers and a 6 to 8 minute speech.

Rakhel

Chik-fil-a not here...(I am now beginning to wonder what we do have). Waffle House I loved. Midnight snacking , and all the all-night diners here suck and are mucho expensive.
Donuts and coffee usually equal Starbucks and Duncan donuts. both are better than the grocery store. And all the KFC's here are just as bad. We leave the state and go to Jersey for the chicken.

.lava

Veteran Member
Chik-fil-a not here...(I am now beginning to wonder what we do have). Waffle House I loved. Midnight snacking , and all the all-night diners here suck and are mucho expensive.
Donuts and coffee usually equal Starbucks and Duncan donuts. both are better than the grocery store. And all the KFC's here are just as bad. We leave the state and go to Jersey for the chicken.

thank you for giving me opportunity to ask the most stupid question i can think of today...

where is here?

Status
Not open for further replies.