• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
We have a bunch of Fastfood places around here. McDonald, BK, Sonic, Runza, Subway, Arby's, Taco Bell, Taco Johns, KFC/Long John Sliver.... and there's more. Some found only in the mall.

Rakhel

You all remember that little rhyme moms always said as you were going to bed?

"Good night, sleep tight,
Don't let the bedbugs bite"

I always thought it was just something silly parents say to their kids, until......

We moved to New York. I hate those little buggers. They are bad as fleas. They don't die, and they wont't die unless you have thousands of dollars.

You all remember that little rhyme moms always said as you were going to bed?

"Good night, sleep tight,
Don't let the bedbugs bite"

I always thought it was just something silly parents say to their kids, until......

We moved to New York. I hate those little buggers. They are bad as fleas. They don't die, and they wont't die unless you have thousands of dollars.

:sorry1: for you! The news lately has said they are on the rise and it has made me very paranoid about staying in hotels and such.

Rakhel

Just hotels? they have shut down stores and movie theaters.
the Empire State Building found one, abacrombie and finch found a few, as did Nike.
You think you got them all, then another one pops up.
the babies and the eggs are so small, people don't even realize they are carrying them until it's too late.

Just hotels? they have shut down stores and movie theaters.
the Empire State Building found one, abacrombie and finch found a few, as did Nike.
You think you got them all, then another one pops up.
the babies and the eggs are so small, people don't even realize they are carrying them until it's too late.

AAAAAAAAA Don't tell me that! I had no idea it was that bad. I love going to movies. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We have a bunch of Fastfood places around here. McDonald, BK, Sonic, Runza, Subway, Arby's, Taco Bell, Taco Johns, KFC/Long John Sliver.... and there's more. Some found only in the mall.
What's a Runza?

Taco Johns? :eek:
There is one Taco Johns here. The one time I went out to Colorado and the Dakotas area I saw a bunch of them.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
What's a Runza?
It's a Fast food place that is found in Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, and Iowa. though i guess not so much in Colorado because everyone I know there hasn't heard of them, and I didn't see any the short time I lived there.

Shadow Wolf

Naawww. I don't even know what a HillBilly's is and I don't eat at KFC.
I haven't heard of this HillBilly's either. Now Hellbilly Deluxe is a great album, 1 not 2. 2 is ok, as it has some really good guitar riffs and and awesome drumming but Sick Bubblegum? Either Zombie has run out of ideas or he just doesn't care anymore. Considering Hellbilly Deluxe 2 is his last album I'm guessing it's more that he doesn't care anymore.

Shadow Wolf

I hate fructose corn syrup.
The corn refiners want to call it corn sugar now so people will not be confused about all the terrible and biased research from the big bad wolf.
Reasons like that, Fox News, and Fred Phelps are the reasons I have lost faith in freedom of speech and of the press and would actually support some light regulations. Nothing too major. Just no photoshopped images, faulty sources, intentionally twisting the truth, maintaining a public nuisance, and trying to say that highly credible sources (such as Princeton, which found that HFCS contributes more to obesity than sugar) are actually wrong and trying to mislead the public. And lets not forget the tabloids that are only lucky when their story is true. And the paparazzi that plagues the lives of celebrities.
I don't blame Craig from Slipknot for staying in the back and not being unmasked in a side project like every other member (well, maybe one other doesn't. I'm not sure about Chris). He doesn't want all the fame in his personal life, and doesn't want to subject his family to it. Supposedly it was also why Micheal Jackson masked his kids in public, so their identity would be secret, but the way he went about it arguably wasn't the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.