• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just got back from that concert, as I call: The finest display of thrash, shred, and all round bad-*** music, all in the name of our Dark Lord Satan. Because let's face it, all of the good music has come from him.
Anthrax was a very lively and energetic show. Megadeth performed the entire Rust in Peace album + A couple new songs, Trust, Symphony of Destruction, Peace Sells, and a few others. Slayer was straight up brutal. Both in performance and crowd response. Maybe it's because it was Slayer, but I didn't think I was getting shoved and slammed around (floor tickets and up close enough that I got one of Scot Ian's guitar picks.:D) that much. Apparently it was worse than I thought because I am very sore, my arm is bruised, and there is a pretty big knot on my forearm. I also got knocked down, on my knee (which is swollen), lost my glasses, some guy found them, and there bent a little and a screw is loose and I lost a lens which I managed to find after the show. It was covered with mud and beer but it only got a couple small scratches on it. After nearly 40 concerts tonight was the first time I had to raise my fist at somebody. Had a few shots of Jager. I got a free Jager wrist band. I got Scot Ian's guitar pick!!:D
:jiggy::DDuring Dawn Patrol Megadeth's mascot (don't know if he's got a name) came out on stage. And during Trust Mustaine played a double neck Flying V.
But I am going to be early tonight because I am hurting. I must have really gotten my *** kicked in the pits, but it really didn't feel like it.

Sententia

Why do I feel like I should always be the nice one and the voice of reason? Why is it never the other person who needs to be nice and the voice of reason?

grumble.

Erebus

4172979058c11902to2sd5c612725.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I am really hurting today. I can barely walk, can't straighten my knee, and my arm is aching. I also apparently got hit in the head pretty hard last night because I got a bump on the side of my head wear I'm thinking my glasses must have went inwards and hit me.

Shadow Wolf

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, but I bet you had fun and would probably do it all over again if given the chance. ^_^
Oh hell yes I would! Even though it was just the Jagermeister tour, I consider it a privilege and honor to have seen three of the Big Four at one show.
I'm having a hard time getting around school though, and I have play rehearsals tonight. Hopefully the director won't expect blocking since it's the first night of rehearsals.

Demonic Kitten

Oh hell yes I would! Even though it was just the Jagermeister tour, I consider it a privilege and honor to have seen three of the Big Four at one show.
I'm having a hard time getting around school though, and I have play rehearsals tonight. Hopefully the director won't expect blocking since it's the first night of rehearsals.

I hope you get to feeling better ^_^

Erebus

I honestly don't know how my flatmate is still alive. The other day, he was looking through my i tunes when the cure came on. He saw that I'd filed it under "goth" and exclaimed, "What? this isn't goth!" I bit my lip and asked him what he considered to be goth and he said, "Well... have you ever heard of Evanescense?"

:facepalm:

Also, he never cleans his dishes.

And he likes Justin Bieber.

This is more random than usual.

When I started work I decided a good use of my limited resources was black hair dye. I had black hair for about 2 years when I decided to go more auburn, this lasted about 1 winter because I didn't like it in the sun, so I opted for a dark brown which I used for about 15 years. On a whim I decided to find out what colour my hair actually was and braced myself for the grey, turns out my natural hair colour is virtually identical to the colour I have been dying my hair for more then a decade. :eek:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
This tool

Justin_Bieber_300.jpg

He practically embodies everything that's wrong with the music industry.

I am hoping that as she gets older, my daughter will discover some real music. ;) EDIT: Don't forget there have always been teen idols who have looks but no talent in music. As you can tell, they don't last long. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.