• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
waking up early...err
i really think i should have lived in a planet where a day lasted at least 36 hours. 24 is no good for me

I once read that if people live in an environment with no indication of time or the passage of days, they naturally fall into a 28-hour cycle.

I think that'd work a lot better for me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I like Marilyn Manson's dream the he talked about in The Last Tour on Earth. He was drowning in a sea of alcohol, and he was washed up on a beach of cocaine, the air was made of LSD, and all of the trees were made of marijuana.
Under those circumstances, it would be pretty hard to not have a great time on this island. Except I'm not too sure how having the munchies from the trees and a suppressed appetite from the beach would work out. Can't talk about the rest of his dream here, but it's funny.

Shadow Wolf

i just signed up for classes next semester. Intro to philosophy, fundamentals of algebra, and human sexuality (which I am really looking forward to.)

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
i just signed up for classes next semester. Intro to philosophy, fundamentals of algebra, and human sexuality (which I am really looking forward to.)

I signed up for classes today too! I am taking Human Sexuality right now. I like it.
Next semsester is my last semester at my community college. I am taking Abnormal Psychology, Sociology of Gender, International Relations, PE-Tai Chi, PE-Yoga, PE-Self defense and German 202 at the college I will be transferring to.

Sententia

I was wondering - did it all begin with a bang?

How loud was it? Was it a single bang or multiple bangs and what was before the bang?

Is our universe the foamy part of a beer?

Does Matter drag space time around or does it just distort space time? (All the planets go the same way around the sun and on a relatively speaking flat pancake shape... ie if there was an up or down and middle all the planets seem to like the middle and nothing goes up and down... Pluto gets a little out of line though... probably why he got kicked off the team)

I need valerian root tea... off to search. (It smells like stinky feet tea but its very good hee hee)

Shadow Wolf

Next semsester is my last semester at my community college. I am taking Abnormal Psychology, Sociology of Gender, International Relations, PE-Tai Chi, PE-Yoga, PE-Self defense and German 202 at the college I will be transferring to.
I've got two more years at community college. And then off to a real university for about 7 more years, probably more though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.