• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
This tool

Justin_Bieber_300.jpg

He practically embodies everything that's wrong with the music industry.

okay I think I'm gonna stop talking about my lover on here ;)

.lava

Veteran Member
Becky, if you'll excuse me i want to ask you something..

let's say this boy does not mind lying to others, insulting poor and old people and he hates cats. what would you think of him?

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Becky, if you'll excuse me i want to ask you something..

let's say this boy does not mind lying to others, insulting poor and old people and he hates cats. what would you think of him?

then I would kill him cuz I *LOVE* cats, the poor, and old people!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

.lava

Veteran Member
then I would kill him cuz I *LOVE* cats, the poor, and old people!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D me too
our love for people that we know in person is more real if you ask me. because it is easier to know what kind of people they are if we have relationships with them in our daily lives. this is why i can not trully love anyone famous. because i don't really know them but i do like their looks and their music or movies sometimes

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
:D me too
our love for people that we know in person is more real if you ask me. because it is easier to know what kind of people they are if we have relationships with them in our daily lives. this is why i can not trully love anyone famous. because i don't really know them but i do like their looks and their music or movies sometimes

maybe I should just stick to famous people I can trust like the Jonas Brothers, they are Christians and they wear purity rings :)

Renji

It's almost 11:30 pm here on my place and I really need to wake up early for tomorrow and have a brisk walk.

.lava

Veteran Member
waking up early...err
i really think i should have lived in a planet where a day lasted at least 36 hours. 24 is no good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.