• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I rarely eat at KFC. But my parents used to go there alot when I was a little kid so I guess I have never really noticed this smell people are talking about. I might now though because it's been about two years since I've last eaten there. I've been wanting to try there grilled chicken, but it's not a place I tend to think of when I'm looking for a place to eat.

.lava

Veteran Member
yes, smell and KFC's slaughter house. they kill chickens as if they press magazine or something. really, it is horrifying. i personally would not eat in any fast food chain restaurant

.lava

Veteran Member
Then it is a smell that you will never acquire a like for. ;):) More like a smell you acquire a disgust for. :D
* Don't take me seriously, I can be pretty silly sometimes.

it is bad time, ChristineES. i am tired and sleepy therefor it is bad time for me. speaking of being silly ;) good night

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I was in a KFC once, it smelled disgusting so I left.
Hm, well not all of us are blessed with this franchise's heavenly aroma of fried fowl and drunken college kids' vomit:
4170714169_364b43f65c.jpg

:p

Hm, well not all of us are blessed with this franchise's heavenly aroma of fried fowl and drunken college kids' vomit:
4170714169_364b43f65c.jpg

:p

I was in Hillbilly's once as well, it smelled bad, I left

I should write a travelogue of places I have left because they smelled bad, Starbucks is on the list.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I was in Hillbilly's once as well, it smelled bad, I left

I should write a travelogue of places I have left because they smelled bad, Starbucks is on the list.

We have entire area codes like that here. :yes:

Shadow Wolf

I have to admit, I have a huge crush on the original Green Power Ranger. I was a huge fan of the show when I was a kid (but what kid back then wasn't?). Back then, Tommy looked like a geek, but when I heard he went MMA I had to check it out. And what I found where pictures that made me and my girlfriend drool. He's hot, ripped, and tattooed to boot!
Jason-David-Frank.jpg

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I have to admit, I have a huge crush on the original Green Power Ranger. I was a huge fan of the show when I was a kid (but what kid back then wasn't?). Back then, Tommy looked like a geek, but when I heard he went MMA I had to check it out. And what I found where pictures that made me and my girlfriend drool. He's hot, ripped, and tattooed to boot!
Jason-David-Frank.jpg

....Is that really Tommy? Wait! If he gets punched do sparks still fly out of him?

Shadow Wolf

Jason-David-Frank.jpg

....Is that really Tommy? Wait! If he gets punched do sparks still fly out of him?
Sure is. The decade plus since Power Rangers has done wonders for him. :drool:I don't think sparks still fly though. But from what I've read his amateur MMA record is 4-0, and his pro MMA is 1-0. Not a big number, but not losing after 5 fights I would imagine is pretty good. Especially since his one pro fight he won I think it was 46 seconds into the first round via submission.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.