• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.lava

Veteran Member
Well, I think that is the side effect of having "hormonal imbalances" or "psychological disturbance":D

tell me doctor, what's wrong with me? am i too spoiled? is that it? what's the effect of being spoiled by more than a dozen daily? psycho!!!!! logical? did you say? disturbance heh?

you!
just study, have good grades, make us proud, clean your room and come back here!

n08_fred-turck.jpg

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I just bought my first non-black shirt in 4 years. It's grey :p hehe

One small step for mankind, one giant leap for me! It's a start. I'm trying my hardest to move away from black clothing without completely forgetting who I am.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
瓦松。可以阿

this computer has an insta-translator. Don't know what I just said though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was in a play tonight, a short one act one, and the one I was in was the opening one, and incredibly painful to get through. One of the girl's on stage forgot her lines. And it wasn't a tip of the tongue think about it for a quick second and remember it forget, she reeeally forgot her lines. After what already seemed to be forever, the first bits of audience laughter came, and after what seemed another eternity her frustration really started to show, and the audience started to laugh harder and it got to the point where I had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing with them. The same actress later missed an entire page of dialogue in the second play she was in.

Renji

tell me doctor, what's wrong with me? am i too spoiled? is that it? what's the effect of being spoiled by more than a dozen daily? psycho!!!!! logical? did you say? disturbance heh?

you!
just study, have good grades, make us proud, clean your room and come back here!

haha, no comment!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.