• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
i am just surprised this online dictionary works fine with English and German. it is a great failure when i try to translate between any of them and Turkish :p

oh btw English is a foreign language to me :D

Haha!! I knew it was a translator. That last post had some really weird word choice.

If one more person says hunting is fair, I will scream the forum down :)

more_ww2_fox_by_CupricFox.jpg

Can't make it any fairer than that ;)

croak

Trickster
That's exactly what I was arguing!! If the animals have guns too, then it can be called fair.
I have a gun (not mine exactly). No bullets, though.

I say, if people want to hunt us birds, they should resort to bows and arrows, traps, that sort of thing. And not do it so darn much. People in Lebanon shoot everything that flies, and most don't have hunting licences. Sigh.

.lava

Veteran Member
That's exactly what I was arguing!! If the animals have guns too, then it can be called fair.

not that i am in favor of hunting but the truth is animals do not need gun to hunt you down. if you are eatable, they would eat you

Status
Not open for further replies.