• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

so there's another kind of wet dreams? :confused:

Lol, by scientific definition, it could be:

Nocturnal emision of sperm whether by:
1) ejaculation
2) sudden burst of a "kind of fluid"

both may or may not include erection (in males) and /or dreaming of having coitus (sexual intercourse). get it? Any questions? If you have, better ask now because we will be having a quiz after this:D

.lava

Veteran Member
oh now i see.. you are 18 now. you were 17 the other day and now all of a sudden you start talking like THAT!

hmm.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm watching Death Note, and I just realized that .lava's avatar is of Light.
The play tonight also went much better than last night, but unfortunately we didn't even get half as many people in the audience.

.lava

Veteran Member
I'm watching Death Note, and I just realized that .lava's avatar is of Light.
The play tonight also went much better than last night, but unfortunately we didn't even get half as many people in the audience.

ah watching Desu Noto, you mean like for the first time? :p enjoy the moment my sweet friend because this is one of the rarest moments when i am very jealous of you :flirt:

.lava

Veteran Member
That's 18 flat. Man, I should haven't joke about dreams that way. It makes me feel like I have given myself a bad image. Ouch:(

i apologize leaving earlier tonight. i should have thought you might feel bad but i was very sleepy and went bed.
don't worry, Lawrence :) you know i like you. i don't get into certain type of jokes, that's all. it's not you, it's me ;)
we are little bit different. but you are the same Lawrence to me. now, where were we, honey? flat 18 huh? lie!! you are 18+ each second passes. period. ha!

Shadow Wolf

ah watching Desu Noto, you mean like for the first time? :p enjoy the moment my sweet friend because this is one of the rarest moments when i am very jealous of you :flirt:
Yeah, the anime anyways. I've read the manga, and watched the three live-action movies, but am just on episode 9 of the anime. So far I am very impressed with how the anime follows the manga. But then again I am still very early into the anime so that might change.
As for the movies, the guy who played L without question done the best character emulation I have ever seen.

.lava

Veteran Member
Yeah, the anime anyways. I've read the manga, and watched the three live-action movies, but am just on episode 9 of the anime. So far I am very impressed with how the anime follows the manga. But then again I am still very early into the anime so that might change.
As for the movies, the guy who played L without question done the best character emulation I have ever seen.

in anime they both look flawless. at first i was little alienated when i saw movies. now i am used to it. i like both of the guys. but if i should compare L character fit better than Light. i guess that's because Light in anime is, well, very nice. it might be hard to find someone like that boy i suppose. i hope you enjoy the rest of the series. it is awesome. always exciting :D

Shadow Wolf

at first i was little alienated when i saw movies. now i am used to it. i like both of the guys. but if i should compare L character fit better than Light.
What I really liked about the movie was the actor not only looked like L, but he also walked and sat like L (which I imagine must have gotten very uncomfortable after you consider all the rehearsals and takes), but he also had his movements and demeanor down.

Renji

i apologize leaving earlier tonight. i should have thought you might feel bad but i was very sleepy and went bed.
don't worry, Lawrence :) you know i like you. i don't get into certain type of jokes, that's all. it's not you, it's me ;)
we are little bit different. but you are the same Lawrence to me. now, where were we, honey? flat 18 huh? lie!! you are 18+ each second passes. period. ha!

Ok, I get it;) I just want to say "Lawrence was, Lawrence is and will be..... I would remain the same forever till the end of time. I'm like a phoenix, which is being reborn out of the ashes and flames, but is the same phoenix from the very start.":D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.