• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

Laundry consists of:

1. Gathering dirty clothes.
2. Sorting Clothes into piles.
3. Placing clothes in the Washing Machine.
4. In the summer we would hang the clothes... but currently next clothes go in the dryer.
5. Clothes are then folded and put away.

I am procrastinating step 5. (Which is holding up additional clothes being washed.)

I ate a whole orange while procrastinating. Now I am nursing a coffee. (Which is essentially room temperature now.) I am posting all this while procrastinating or as part of the procrastination process?

Hmmm

croak

Trickster
I wonder if I'll ever find a Linux distribution I can stick with. I think I tried Lunar before... I'm probably going to try it again. My brains, they melt.

Slow Internet does not get along with streaming.

What's happening?

That was a spur of the moment post. There is some Irish country and western band in their late fifties, called 'The Indians'' in a bizarre version of native American costume with headress and face paint, it is bizarre and weird.

croak

Trickster
That was a spur of the moment post. There is some Irish country and western band in their late fifties, called 'The Indians'' in a bizarre version of native American costume with headress and face paint, it is bizarre and weird.
That... is bizarre and weird. I want to see it now. D:

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I just finished my final research paper for my Shakespeare class. I frickin hate that class so much!
I also have a slight case of heart burn it seems.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

That... is bizarre and weird. I want to see it now. D:
Here you go:
[youtube]N60RAHNlTiA[/youtube]
YouTube - The Indians - Wigwam Wiggle

Wow... it's like a bunch of Irishmen decided to make a counter-version to all the racial and cultural stereotypes of a lifetime of American St. Patrick Days in the form of a band.

Status
Not open for further replies.