• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primordial Annihilator

I love being all wrapped up warm and toasty, walking around in the snow - nothing is better for me!

I don't like summer though, I can't stand being hot.

I love the spring...the blossom and the scented breeze...poetically beautiful.

You can keeps your nasty winter though all biting and dark. :D

croak

Trickster
I want to play in the snow. I haven't since last year. I barely encountered any snow where I was living before last winter. Darn climate change. Now it's snowed there. Blah!

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I love the spring...the blossom and the scented breeze...poetically beautiful.

You can keeps your nasty winter though all biting and dark. :D

Spring isn't too bad, same as Autumn - I love the changes in nature. All seasons have their beauty.

I love it getting dark early! Makes me happy :D

I want to play in the snow. I haven't since last year. I barely encountered any snow where I was living before last winter. Darn climate change. Now it's snowed there. Blah!

There was always a lot of snow when I was growing up, I think that's why I prefer it cold - it's what I am more used to.

besides, I don't tan and am as pale as a ghost - so being on the beach just seems wrong!!

Primordial Annihilator

There was always a lot of snow when I was growing up, I think that's why I prefer it cold - it's what I am more used to.

besides, I don't tan and am as pale as a ghost - so being on the beach just seems wrong!!

Fair enough, I was raised in England so like most Englanders I look forward to seeing the Sun...for a damn change.

As for the beach too right missus, you wont catch me sunbathing either although I am olive skinned and tan easily...I would rather not get some nasty skin cancer.

Primordial Annihilator

Hehehe...thanks to the collapse of the gulf stream it's going to get a lot colder here in the UK soon...snow a plenty....joy...not.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Fair enough, I was raised in England so like most Englanders I look forward to seeing the Sun...for a damn change.

As for the beach too right missus, you wont catch me sunbathing either although I am olive skinned and tan easily...I would rather not get some nasty skin cancer.

Ah, I'm a Scot so we know there is no hope of seeing the sun! The beach is always full of people in jumpers and hats!

Primordial Annihilator

Yep, you develop waterproof skin after living in Scotland for a while.

I am kind of surprised you guys havent started evolving gills yet!

I do have one desire...to amble through the mountains of scotland...I have trekked all over the Welsh hills and I love those hills...but I really will have to invest in some extremely efficent & above all warm hiking clothing before I expose my sensitive romanic constitution to the bitter chill I would expect at those latititudes and elevation. :D

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I am kind of surprised you guys havent started evolving gills yet!

I do have one desire...to amble through the mountains of scotland...I have trekked all over the Welsh hills and I love those hills...but I really will have to invest in some extremely efficent & above all warm hiking clothing before I expose my sensitive romanic constitution to the bitter chill I would expect at those latititudes and elevation. :D

I'd go hiking every day, it's one of the best things. Then, of course, skiing in winter. I think it's the best place, I can never stay away for long.

Primordial Annihilator

Well, there has to be someone here who will!

I have noticed that there are many on here who think that they are too good, too special to have the common decency to be friendly or amiable to newcomers and frubal scarce people.

I look forward to smashing their Ivory Towers... :cool:

( I was here on RF long before many would realise hehe)

However...

You do not seem to be one of them. ;)

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I have noticed that there are many on here who think that they are too good, too special to have the common decency to be friendly or amiable to newcomers and frubal scarce people.

I look forward to smashing their Ivory Towers... :cool:

( I was here on RF long before many would realise hehe)

However...

You do not seem to be one of them. ;)

I've joined some forums, where it's very hard to be accepted. People just ignore you. On one, I made a post which was pretty soon after followed by someone else posting the same thing - and they got the praise :rolleyes:

I can't be bothered with people/ places like that, I have no time for people who think they are better for whatever reason they think they are.

But, ta :D

Primordial Annihilator

I've joined some forums, where it's very hard to be accepted. People just ignore you. On one, I made a post which was pretty soon after followed by someone else posting the same thing - and they got the praise :rolleyes:

I can't be bothered with people/ places like that, I have no time for people who think they are better for whatever reason they think they are.

But, ta :D

No worries.

I can sense the self adorers a mile off.

I truly enjoy toppling them...it's a bit of a hobby...after all the bigger they think they are the harder they will think they have fallen...Mwahahahaha.

I will get my come uppance too of course...but not today :D

croak

Trickster
Oh god. It's happened. I heard some really weird Arabic song on a Dove commercial with music from The Sound of Music.

WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.