• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croak

Trickster
I hate you, MBC. Whether it's really long commercial breaks on one channel, or breaks every 10 minutes or another, or like right now, NOT STARTING THE TV SHOW AT 10. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later... BE CONSISTENT. I don't want to watch a dubbed Turkish drama (no offence to Turkey). I have missed this show for weeks, and I want to see it tonight.

Aha, there are the credits. At 10:10. hiss.

</rant>

Primordial Annihilator

Get rid of the filthy BBC....

Using intimidation and the threat of criminal prosecution to collect their prehistoric TV Licence fee from vulnerable and impoverished people.

Government kow towing scum...

Shame on you BBC..and your crappy programs...

croak

Trickster
Get rid of the filthy BBC....

Using intimidation and the threat of criminal prosecution to collect their prehistoric TV Licence fee from vulnerable and impoverished people.

Government kow towing scum...

Shame on you BBC..and your crappy programs...
I like some BBC programs. Then again, I don't live in the UK, so I don't know what happens there.

Primordial Annihilator

I like some BBC programs. Then again, I don't live in the UK, so I don't know what happens there.

Basically in the UK it is illegal to operate TV recieving equipment without a licence, you can go to prison for failing to own a TV licence whilst using one...it is a criminal offence.
(£150 per year for a licence)

Thanks to the BBC...who are the only and a PRIVATE corporation who benefits from this licence fee.

So their agents the TVLA target the elderly, women with children and the mentally infirm in particular.

They are low down scum...and I refuse to even have a TV in the house, yet they hound me constantly, last week they threatened to get a warrant to enter my home and check to see if i was using a TV illegally or not...I have a PC so they can go and **** themselves.

Welcome to Britain...biggest prison on earth.

Last edited:

croak

Trickster
Basically in the UK it is illegal to operate TV recieving equipment without a licence, you can go to prison for failing to own a TV licence whilst using one...it is a criminal offence.
(£150 per year for a licence)

Thanks to the BBC...who are the only and a PRIVATE corporation who benefits from this licence fee.

So their agents the TVLA target the elderly, women with children and the mentally infirm in particular.

They are low down scum...and I refuse to even have a TV in the house, yet they hound me constantly, last week they threatened to get a warrant to enter my home and check to see if i was using a TV illegally or not...I have a PC so they can go and **** themselves.

Welcome to Britain...biggest prison on earth.
That... is ridiculous. Maybe you should start a thread on that. Surprised I've never heard about it.

Primordial Annihilator

That... is ridiculous. Maybe you should start a thread on that. Surprised I've never heard about it.

British people are basically very slavish and do what they are told...there is a streak of apathetic subordination to authority in my fellow brits which I find utterly revolting and ultimately dangerous.

The BBC make a lot of money from merchandising and the sales of their programs as well...they sicken me...if I was put in power my first act would be to demolish the BBC building and arrest all BBC management staff and have them executed...well...severely punished.

Renji

I'm gonna be shopping for tomorrow... I am now making a list for the things that I would buy..

Last edited:

Renji

take that as a compliment. that's what it is.. :)

Mocha.. i might try that one. is it black?

How can that be a compliment ei?:D

It is. The flavor isn't that "strong". Just moderate (but if you drink it at night, it can make you awake till 3 am). I often order that one.

.lava

Veteran Member
How can that be a compliment ei?:D

It is. The flavor isn't that "strong". Just moderate (but if you drink it at night, it can make you awake till 3 am). I often order that one.

OK, make a list of people from RF that i call 'baby'

Status
Not open for further replies.