• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Did I say they weren't fairtrade?! It benefits the farmers, that's all.

Anyway, I'm not going to keep on about this. I have read many things about it and won't drink there. You're free too.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
No one is "forcing" to convince you.

A healthy individual should have a good self image and healthy criticisms about himself/herself. No one should expect himself to be the same as others. I learned that from my nursing theories. You should keep that in mind as a nurse.;)

I don't expect to be like anyone else, I am very happy being an individual. And, don't tell me what to do as a nurse. It won't go down well with me today.

Renji

Anyway, I'm not going to keep on about this. I have read many things about it and won't drink there. You're free too.

Chilax, Nerthus;)

Well, I guess, let's just "drink" to that:D

Renji

And, don't tell me what to do as a nurse. It won't go down well with me today.

No I'm not telling you what to do for you are the master of yourself. I clearly stated that "No one is "forcing" to convince you" whatsoever. I'm not affected.

Seriously, you need to take a break. Lighten up.

What exactly is your problem with Starbucks, you can't just make accusations against a company and then not back it up. It sounds like you enjoy the prestige of having a gripe with them.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
What exactly is your problem with Starbucks, you can't just make accusations against a company and then not back it up. It sounds like you enjoy the prestige of having a gripe with them.

I am fully entitled to have a gripe with anyone I want. There is plenty of information out there for people to make their own decision. Just as people can choose not to read it.

Like I said - I'm done with this conversation.

Renji

I am fully entitled to have a gripe with anyone I want. There is plenty of information out there for people to make their own decision. Just as people can choose not to read it.

Chilax now, Nerthus.This thread should be for fun. That's why it's placed on the Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories part of the forum.... Don't be so serious....:)

Peaceout!;)

Why would companies take anyone's criticism on board if after they change people continue to hold an outdated ignorant grudge against them? If everyone held your attitude Starbucks would most likely be using their former practices. I know other people with a gripe against Starbucks but at least they have the honesty to come out and say it's because they don't like Jewish people, (I'm not saying this is your issue btw, because I think your issue is you enjoy being righteously indignant about all sorts of things and are unwilling to let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your fix)

Renji

Now this thread has become a bit "negative" lately. Ugh, I need a break and have all the positivity recharged....

Nerthus

Wanderlust
think your issue is you enjoy being righteously indignant about all sorts of things and are unwilling to let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your fix)

:rolleyes:

I base my judgements on what seen and read. Not just a whim.

If things change, then of course my view will change. If I am wrong about something, then I'm wrong. But, you think you know me so well.

Like I said - I'm done - so leave it!

Last edited:

Renji

Well, I have said about three times to stop the conversation, but it won't change.

It is you who wanted to stop.Walk the talk Nerthus, be it. You're not like this before. I guess, I don't know you that much. I don't want to be irritating here as much as possible. I'm giving you a high level of tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.