• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Godzilla Convention (G-Fest) is going on in Chicago and I am stuck here at work for the weekend. The convention fans are probably all at the Pickwick Threater watching a classic Godzilla film on the big screen.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I bought some blueberries. I hadn't ever had blueberries that weren't part of a pie. When I ate them, they tasted sort of like... blueberries.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I remember when Baggins was a baby. He was so spoiled. He cried all night if I didn't let him sleep with me. He was so little that I was afraid I'd squish him, but if I didn't pick him up and hold him while he slept he would cry all night. That's how the sleeping in my bed with me started... He's been spoiled since the beginning...

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Certainly. Just tell me where you'd like to start and we can get our hands dirty. :D

Are you a slow teacher or a fast teacher?
They say slower is better. OOoooops. Sorry. PG13. :D

cardero said:
The Godzilla Convention (G-Fest) is going on in Chicago and I am stuck here at work for the weekend. The convention fans are probably all at the Pickwick Threater watching a classic Godzilla film on the big screen.

Just pretend you are there and watch movies at work.
When you go home to sleep, pretend you are at a hotel.
Want me to put little soaps and shampoos in your bathroom?
Want to put on the twin fairie costumes?
You're not the only one not going you know.

Maybe this will get you out of your funk.

Sing with me!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Went with the kids and wife (and my big sis) to feed the ducks at the park. :)
There were some HUGE fish in there, but nobody seemed to remember fish being in there before now. :D

Went with the kids and wife (and my big sis) to feed the ducks at the park. :)
There were some HUGE fish in there, but nobody seemed to remember fish being in there before now. :D

The fish probably don't remember being there before now :)

Last edited:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I put a made up name on an empty locker at work.
Our new co-worker's name is Mea Sprun.
Mea Sprun
9b54363d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.