• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the kingdom of meaninglessness where the Queen whereismynotecard rules, welcome..

She is a goodly queen and we do love her more than words can wield the matter;
Dearer than eye-sight, space, and liberty;
Beyond what can be valued, rich or rare;
No less than life, with grace, health, beauty, honour;
As much as forum troll e'er loved, or other forum troll found;
A love that makes breath poor, and speech unable;
Beyond all manner of so much we love her.

Baydwin

Apparently there's quite a few British school children who think sheep lay eggs and butterflies make cheese. I'm guessing they're homeschooled and also think the world is 6,000 years old......

.lava

Veteran Member
Apparently there's quite a few British school children who think sheep lay eggs and butterflies make cheese. I'm guessing they're homeschooled and also think the world is 6,000 years old......

you're kidding. no way there are people who believe sheep lays eggs...?? come on now, everyone knows it is cows

.lava

Veteran Member
It's bunnies. Haven't you ever had Easter happen at your house? Holy hell. Pay attention sometime.

it is very common people confuse cows and bunnies. after all, they are very much alike. unlike bunnies, cows lay omlet, there is a small difference between if you ask me

Onkara

bunnies! bunnies! it must be bunnies!

(Soundtrack to "Once More, With Feeling")
Although I am actually a hare with horns and not a bunny, you said the magic word three time and so I had to appear here to respresent myself and my fluffy bunny cousins. :)

.lava

Veteran Member
The Collector is terrible and very disturbing movie. why do they make this kind of movies? WHY? who enjoys watching it, i wonder

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I was watching Saw III on television last night, and I noticed they censored out all the swear words. I thought that was very funny. I think it was so all of the kids who were watching Saw III wouldn't have their fragile minds ruined with swear words. It's okay that they saw people being ripped apart, being shot in the neck, and having their throats cut though. So long as there were no swear words.

Status
Not open for further replies.