• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Political post thread

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Name is nothing but a number.
m4n9414v424

As for signs in the middle of the road, that's an optical misconception, albeit a general common one. If you look at the photo correctly, you'll see that my sign is to the side of the road. And that's to in italics.
You've nailed the doublespeak thing. I'll give you that.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I might have... but then you went and dragged me into a political thread!

My rivals allege that I dragged you into a political thread, but that is a false statement from them. You see, the truth is that I opened the door and then you felt inspired to walk in. :)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Name is nothing but a number. As for signs in the middle of the road, that's an optical misconception, albeit a general common one. If you look at the photo correctly, you'll see that my sign is to the side of the road. And that's to in italics.

Well, considering the current state of U.S. politics, this would seem a relatively minor political scandal. However, be prepared for the opposition candidate to make a lot of mud over something like this. At least you haven't said anything about not liking broccoli. That could end one's political career, as it did for President Bush. He also puked on the Japanese Prime Minister. Try to avoid scenes like that, and you should be good.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
senator02.jpg

Like most of you, I was raised a normal, regular, and humble blue, red, and white blooded American! My promise is to do your will once I am in office. It is for America because you all are America. Together, we are US and A.

The sign above is on a country road in Oregon, a state with delicious vowels in its name. Can I depend on you, @The Hammer to vote for me in 2025?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
My promise is to do your will once I am in office.
I can't, in good conscience, vote for a candidate who flips their position, in this case changing the spelling of their name and moving signs around, just because someone lobbies for them to change it.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Well, considering the current state of U.S. politics, this would seem a relatively minor political scandal. However, be prepared for the opposition candidate to make a lot of mud over something like this. At least you haven't said anything about not liking broccoli. That could end one's political career, as it did for President Bush. He also puked on the Japanese Prime Minister. Try to avoid scenes like that, and you should be good.

If the opposition makes mud, I'll just scoop it up and bake a mud pie. I'll gladly share it with my constituents.

With respect to broccoli—and that is with all due respect to broccoli—well, I love broccoli! I love broccoli and all cruciferous vegetables. I promise that I'll only vote the way the lobbyists want me to if they pay me in such delicious vegetables. :D

Thank you for the sound advice. It is greatly appreciated. Tell your family and friends that 'Together we are US and A!'

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I can't, in good conscience, vote for a candidate who flips their position, in this case changing the spelling of their name and moving signs around

Those are common misconceptions that the opposition has unjustly convinced you to believe. They are very good at manipulating stories by showing you what's in photographs or videos and presenting a twisted interpretation. I admit that that is my name on the sign, but I am not the person who changed it. Further, I admit that I move signs around, but they are not actual signs.

just because someone lobbies for them to change it.

The only thing that I want to change is the mess that my constituents have a difficult time cleaning.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
The cat ladies have spoken! They will vote for me!

senator07.jpg

I am proud to reveal that America's truckers are also excited about me!

senator08.jpg

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Many of our friends around the world believe that I would be an excellent senator in the USA.

senator04.jpg

senator05.jpg

senator06.jpg