• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Reality of Evil

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
I don't know where to start on your post Hema

Firstly if you want a guardian spirit, create one.

Ouija invite evil into your home only if you are trying to bring evil into your home, in other words if you are an idiot who is likely to be thinking about evil spirits whilst using them, they will come.

adthelad

Ulver said:
What is it with Scientologist's vs. Psychiatrists?

I think people will never give Freud enough credit for hitting a number of thigns right on the mark. Though many of his ideas were used by earlier people, yet, that is usually how great things happen. They don't come out of nothing.

I simply stated something factual! Though I admit I don't have a high opinion of psychiatry.

Freud appears to me to have been aiming in the right direction and was religiously inclined. Even if even he considered his work a failure and was a fan of cocaine I wouldn't consider him a pyschiatrist (an anti-religious movement) - he was the founder of psychotherapy.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Pardus said:
I don't know where to start on your post Hema

Firstly if you want a guardian spirit, create one.

Ouija invite evil into your home only if you are trying to bring evil into your home, in other words if you are an idiot who is likely to be thinking about evil spirits whilst using them, they will come.

I do not know much about Guardian spirits but if God has blessed me with one, praise God. I have never asked God for one because I pray to God as my protector. I was only giving advice to my brothers and sisters on this forum because I have seen a documentary on the Discovery Channel about a family that has suffered because a spirit came into their home through a Ouija board. I only meant that people should be careful with such things. After seeing what that family has been through I don't think others should go through the same thing.