• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Revealed Revelations of God

Fatihah

"An eye for eye makes the whole world blind."--Mahatma Gandhi

Is this wisdom lost on Muslims? If so, no wonder Islam remains a most hypocritical of Abrahamic religions in its false claim to be a religion of peace when Muslims seem to have no idea how peace is achieved and understand only retribution.

Response: So in the eyes of christianity, defending myself is wrong? The sad part is that you are actually serious. So when the rapist decides to throw the female in a bush, violently abusing her sexually, instead of fighting her attacker off in self-defense, she should invite him over for tea? Surely, any reasonable person can see just how absurd your logic is.

Last edited:

Fatihah

To my Muslim friends, as a prophesy bearer I bear a warning from God that Islam must either change to reflect the root meaning of its name derived from Salaam, peace, or it too will face its End Times when historical discovery topples the myth of Abraham. Now, you don't have to pay any attention to this prophesy if the story of Abraham survives historical discovery linking Abraham and Sarah to Brahma and Sarasvati, but if the story of Abraham doesn't survive historical scrutiny then perhaps you should pay attention to what needs to be done to keep Islam alive as universal religious model. "Islam" currently means "surrender to the will of God" but it should have meant all along "surrender to the will of God as peace" for the word, Salaam, is derived from the name of the god of peace worshiped in ancient Jerusalem as Salim or Shalom in Hebrew.

Response: Islam means peace. And islam is destined to prevail over all religions. With or without you and me and anyone else.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: No.
You've already told us it is better for us to not turn the other cheek.
You have already told us that we have the right to defend ourselves.
Why then, the misfortune if we defend ourselves against Islam?

*smiles even more sweetly*

biomystic

Response: So in the eyes of christianity, defending myself is wrong? The sad part is that you are actually serious. So when the rapist decides to throw the female in a bush, violently abusing her sexually, instead of fighting her attacker off in self-defense, she should invite him over for tea? Surely, any reasonable person can see just how absurd your logic is.

Personal threat of bodily harm may indeed require defending oneself or defending another in harm's way but when defense is defense of an idol such as we Westerners have seen with Muslims defending Muhammad's image exactly is if it were an idol never allowed to be gazed upon or ridiculed, then it's a whole different story. The same with an armed religious group with a history of attacking other religious groups claiming they're only acting in "self-defense" of the religion. No religion should need armed defense. Judaism and the Vatican even have secret spy agencies. Islam has secret terrorist societies. And around and around the Abrahamic religious warfare continues keeping the world at war. Chuck them all and find God on your own.

In my opinion, no religion would be best and let people find God on their own merits without going through any man-made religious doctrine, but that's me and the Gnostic Solitary Path I follow. Most others don't trust themselves to find God or have God find them and need to become children of male authorities telling them how to think and act.

biomystic

Response: Islam means peace. And islam is destined to prevail over all religions. With or without you and me and anyone else.

The meek shall inherit the earth. Neither Judaism with its desire for another Warrior King Messiah like David, nor Muhammad with his inability to comprehend why God desires men to overcome their violent natures, understands why the meek must inherit the earth or humankind will never evolve beyond its animal past. Muhammad's Islam is not a religion of peace to anyone but Muslims mesmerized by their idols, Muhammad and his book, and unable to apply rationality that explains their violent history and violent present day behavior. This is what blind faith in ancient men of war will do to you--if you let it. Ancient men knew next to nothing about testosterone driven male territorial behavioral patterns and accepted violence as "natural" human behavior, e.g. the Mosaic and Muslim eye-for-an-eye retribution that only continues the animal behavioral pattern where the strong rule the weak just like the alpha wolf rules the pack or the old bull rules the herd. If God were on the side of the Strongman, then human beings would still have teeth and claws and be as dumb as other animals. No, God's Plan is to evolve humanity into becoming humane beings and that requires an effort to overcome our animal natures. You can't do that if your still giving excuses why we shouldn't even try--just be animals where our teeth and claws have become knives and swords, guns and rockets.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious

I am waiting for the statement/proof line to show up....:yes:

Fatihah

Response: Because it is any oxy moron. How does one defend themself from peace? To defend yourself from peace would be to neglect peace, thus bringing misfortune to yourself for not wanting peace.

Fatihah

The meek shall inherit the earth. Neither Judaism with its desire for another Warrior King Messiah like David, nor Muhammad with his inability to comprehend why God desires men to overcome their violent natures, understands why the meek must inherit the earth or humankind will never evolve beyond its animal past. Muhammad's Islam is not a religion of peace to anyone but Muslims mesmerized by their idols, Muhammad and his book, and unable to apply rationality that explains their violent history and violent present day behavior. This is what blind faith in ancient men of war will do to you--if you let it. Ancient men knew next to nothing about testosterone driven male territorial behavioral patterns and accepted violence as "natural" human behavior, e.g. the Mosaic and Muslim eye-for-an-eye retribution that only continues the animal behavioral pattern where the strong rule the weak just like the alpha wolf rules the pack or the old bull rules the herd. If God were on the side of the Strongman, then human beings would still have teeth and claws and be as dumb as other animals. No, God's Plan is to evolve humanity into becoming humane beings and that requires an effort to overcome our animal natures. You can't do that if your still giving excuses why we shouldn't even try--just be animals where our teeth and claws have become knives and swords, guns and rockets.

Response: Another statement. Yet no proof. Do realize that your consistancy to do so in no such way hurts islam. It is just further proof of inability to provide evidence, which only confirms your denial to the fact that islam is the true religion of Allah(God).

But since we're speaking of injust acts in the name of religion, perhaps you can tell the christian preachers to leave the little boys alone. Also a reminder, perhaps you can help to clean up the discrepancy in your own bible. And if in fact you were correctly following Jesus, you would in fact be following Muhammad. For Muhammad is prophecied by Jesus in your own bible and he himself preached violence.

"But those mine enemies, which would not, that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay (them) before me".(Luke 19:27)

Words of Jesus himself. Seems to me you are not following Jesus.

Last edited:

biomystic

Response: Another statement. Yet no proof. Do realize that your consistancy to do so in no such way hurts islam. It is just further proof of inability to provide evidence, which only confirms your denial to the fact that islam is the true religion of Allah(God).

But since we're speaking of injust acts in the name of religion, perhaps you can tell the christian preachers to leave the little boys alone. Also a reminder, perhaps you can help to clean up the discrepancy in your own bible. And if in fact you were correctly following Jesus, you would in fact be following Muhammad. For Muhammad is prophecied by Jesus in your own bible and he himself preached violence.

"But those mine enemies, which would not, that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay (them) before me".(Luke 19:27)

Words of Jesus himself. Seems to me you are not following Jesus.

Please, read the New Testament more carefully. I've seen this idiotic Muslim interpretation of Jesus' parable too many times now. You guys really need to learn the difference between when somebody's telling a story to make a point and someone giving instructions on how to behave. Really, when you do this type of slander you only show the ignorance of Christian theology, an ignorance learned from Muhammad who never did understand what Jesus' teachings were all about and only tried to capture him to make him into a Muslim!

As for proof of Muhammad's Islam NOT BEING a religion of peace, look at the news on your tv or better yet, ask most any non-Muslim if they think Muslims are a peaceful lot. There are peaceful Muslims, the Ahmadiyyah Muslims, but they are considered heretics by the rest of you Muslims--another proof of Muslim hypocrisy. Now I suppose you're going to do another repeat of your flimsy defense that I haven't posted any proof so you can continue to delude yourself about Islamic reality.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Response: Because it is any oxy moron. How does one defend themself from peace? To defend yourself from peace would be to neglect peace, thus bringing misfortune to yourself for not wanting peace.
Germany offered peace to its neighbors and look where it got them. Chamberlain even got it in writing, for the good it did. People at the time rejoiced... until they understood what that peace meant.

Fatihah

Please, read the New Testament more carefully. I've seen this idiotic Muslim interpretation of Jesus' parable too many times now. You guys really need to learn the difference between when somebody's telling a story to make a point and someone giving instructions on how to behave. Really, when you do this type of slander you only show the ignorance of Christian theology, an ignorance learned from Muhammad who never did understand what Jesus' teachings were all about and only tried to capture him to make him into a Muslim!

As for proof of Muhammad's Islam NOT BEING a religion of peace, look at the news on your tv or better yet, ask most any non-Muslim if they think Muslims are a peaceful lot. There are peaceful Muslims, the Ahmadiyyah Muslims, but they are considered heretics by the rest of you Muslims--another proof of Muslim hypocrisy. Now I suppose you're going to do another repeat of your flimsy defense that I haven't posted any proof so you can continue to delude yourself about Islamic reality.

Response: Then according to your logic, christianity is by far the worse religion and most violent. For I can turn on the news and see time and time again that another preacher has raped a little boy, while crime after crime is being committed in the west by those who claim the christian religion. So you don't have the slightest chance in trying to make christianity sound loving and peaceful with your logic. Instead it only shows that it is by far the most degrading religion, according to your logic.

And perhaps you need to read the bible a little slower. Parable or not, Jesus is still preaching violence and condoning it. But naturally, being use to the non-answer by christians concerning the verse, no worries, I have plenty more.

"Think not that I came to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword". (Matt. 10:34).

Again, words of Jesus himself. Here, he is saying from his own mouth that he did not come to send peace. Yet you say he is peaceful? Even your bible disagrees with you.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: Then according to your logic, christianity is by far the worse religion and most violent. For I can turn on the news and see time and time again that another preacher has raped a little boy, while crime after crime is being committed in the west by those who claim the christian religion. So you don't have the slightest chance in trying to make christianity sound loving and peaceful with your logic. Instead it only shows that it is by far the most degrading religion, according to your logic.
By using the same logic, one could point out the atrocities of Muslims...
The rapes and forced conversion of two Christian Pakistani girls by a group of Muslim men. Christian Girls Drugged and Sold As Sex Slaves in Pakistan
“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)
"An Islamic mufti in Copenhagen, Shahid Mehdi, has sparked political outcry,... after stating in a televised interview that women who do not wear headscarves are "asking for rape."

And perhaps you need to read the bible a little slower. Parable or not, Jesus is still preaching violence and condoning it. But naturally, being use to the non-answer by christians concerning the verse, no worries, I have plenty more.

"Think not that I came to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword". (Matt. 10:34).

Again, words of Jesus himself. Here, he is saying from his own mouth that he did not come to send peace. Yet you say he is peaceful? Even your bible disagrees with you.
Just as Islam claims Peace, but preaches violence?

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them
7:4 How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them
9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
9:73 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.
10:13 We destroyed the generations before you when they did wrong; and their messengers (from Allah) came unto them with clear proofs (of His Sovereignty) but they would not believe. Thus do We reward the guilty folk.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Response: The taurat (the revelation revealed to Moses) and the injil (the revelation revealed to Jesus) and the qur'an are revelations from Allah(God). We know so from the qur'an, which itself is a living miracle. What makes it miraculous is because it is the only revelation which can be proven to be the authentic and truthful word of Allah(swt). What is that proof?

In the qur'an we read:
"Will they not then, meditate upon the Qur'an. Had it been from any one other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy". (4:82).

"And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers, beside Allah, if you are truthful". (2:23).

Here we have two tests that proves that the qur'an is from Allah. For not only is it free of discrepancy, but it is impossible to produce a chapter like the qur'an because every chapter is miraculous. That miracle being, that it is absolutely impossible for a person/s to create their own religion and use their made up religion to inspire enough followers to conquer a nation.

This is the miracle of the qur'an. This is the miracle of Muhammad. Because Muhammad did in fact use the qur'an to inspire enough followers to conquer a nation. So to those who claim that this was the act of a man made religion, then why don't you do the same? Why don't you create your own religion and see how far you get? And when you do, you will fail. Not only will you will fail, you will fail miserably. Muhammad conquered Arabia. I guarantee you, you won't even be able to conquer your own neighborhood. And once you fail, you will be forced to ask yourself the question "why was it possible for Muhammad but impossible for me and anyone else?" That is when you will come to realize that it was the help of Allah that made it possible for Muhammad. Without Allah, even Muhammad would have failed. You disagree, the 1400+ year challenge still stands.

So...
your argument is that the Quran is the true revelation by using the argument of numbers.
This is a poor argument and does little to prove your point.

Fatihah

By using the same logic, one could point out the atrocities of Muslims...
The rapes and forced conversion of two Christian Pakistani girls by a group of Muslim men. Christian Girls Drugged and Sold As Sex Slaves in Pakistan
“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)
"An Islamic mufti in Copenhagen, Shahid Mehdi, has sparked political outcry,... after stating in a televised interview that women who do not wear headscarves are "asking for rape."

Just as Islam claims Peace, but preaches violence?

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them
7:4 How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them
9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
9:73 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.
10:13 We destroyed the generations before you when they did wrong; and their messengers (from Allah) came unto them with clear proofs (of His Sovereignty) but they would not believe. Thus do We reward the guilty folk.

Response: That is correct. According to the logic, one can point to the atrocities of muslims. But yet when we turn to the qur'an those atrocities are taught no where. Thus the atrocities are not the teachings of islam, which serves as further proof that islam is a religion of peace. As for the violent verses, no muslim has a problem accepting them. Nor does any non-muslim. Because there is nothing wrong when someone uses violence in an act of self-defense.