• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Second Coming... A Mind Game?

Since we are debating about the "Second Coming" of Christ, does anyone have any questions for Me- the Christ?

If you could ask Christ anything, what would you ask the Christ- Myself?

~PEACE~

Yes George, please explain why you've chose to declare your return;

If I didn't come out to disclose and declare Myself, who would have known about Me? I believe I am My best advocate. Even though I have been claiming to be the Christ since the year 2008, when I was 23 years old, not too many people believe in Me as the Savior. So, I need to spread My novel Message, so I can leave My legacy for posterity. No one can speak for Me, I need to speak for Myself. If people try and put words in My mouth, it is them speaking, and not Me. So, in order for people to get the Message from Me- the Source, I need to disclose My information in My own words.

when it says the son of man will return as a thief?....

Yes, yes, I am returning as a "theif", because I am going to shut down the monopolies, and make sure the common people are reaping the benifits of our resources.

I plan on putting a cap on wealth. I don't believe any individual needs to own more than 1 billion dollars, but it will be up to My global online government to come up with the exact figure for the cap on wealth. This way, money will be circulated much more, and everyone will be a lot richer, because 1% of the population is not going to have 90% of the money or wealth.

I also have a plan to lower taxes, if not get rid of taxes all together. I believe the government should save up, up to (maybe) 25% of the global capital, and after the government saved up said amount of money, no one will get taxed anymore until the global savings go down. I would end all wars, so that would save the economy trillions of dollars. I would make sure that people making under 50 grand a year do NOT get taxed at all. I would implement a sliding scale tax, so the more money you make, the more you get taxed, unless the government has enough savings. I have many political suggestions. But, basically, I would take from the rich, and give to the poor, like a thief.

Does your arrival thus infer that Judgement day is soon;

I don't know when judgement day will happen, and what it will be like. But, all of My judgement will be on the super elites, like the Rothschilds, and the super rich people with power and influence. My judgement will not be on the poor people, the middle class, or even reasonably wealthy people: I have come to judge the elites. The elites are the ones keeping the free energy technology opressed, and the people poor and strugling. I have come to judge the people that dictate the laws, and keep the companies rich and the people poor.

I don't know when My judgement will be made public, but I would put the top 0.000001% of the richest people in prison, and I would take their money, and divide it up with everyone, and start a trust fund for the people that are not adults yet.

since it is prophesied the return shall be like the days of Noah or Jonah? :innocent:

I don't know how accurate the Bible is, but stuff is going to happen within the near future.

~PEACE~

Last edited:

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
If I didn't come out to disclose and declare Myself, who would have known about Me? I believe I am My best advocate. Even though I have been claiming to be the Christ since the year 2008, when I was 23 years old, not too many people believe in Me as the Savior. So, I need to spread My novel Message, so I can leave My legacy for posterity. No one can speak for Me, I need to speak for Myself. If people try and put words in My mouth, it is them speaking, and not Me. So, in order for people to get the Message from Me- the Source, I need to disclose My information in My own words.
not figured out the qoute thingy yet :) i was praticing on the " qoute function" thread somewhere :) the other day

mainliner

Yes, yes, I am returning as a "theif", because I am going to shut down the monopolies, and make sure the common people are reaping the benifits of our resources.

I plan on putting a cap on wealth. I don't believe any individual needs to own more than 1 billion dollars, but it will be up to My global online government to come up with the exact figure for the cap on wealth. This way, money will be circulated much more, and everyone will be a lot richer, because 1% of the population is not going to have 90% of the money or wealth.

I also have a plan to lower taxes, if not get rid of taxes all together. I believe the government should save up, up to (maybe) 25% of the global capital, and after the government saved up said amount of money, no one will get taxed anymore until the global savings go down. I would end all wars, so that would save the economy trillions of dollars. I would make sure that people making under 50 grand a year do NOT get taxed at all. I would implement a sliding scale tax, so the more money you make, the more you get taxed, unless the government has enough savings. I have many political suggestions. But, basically, I would take from the rich, and give to the poor, like a thief.

I don't know when judgement day will happen, and what it will be like. But, all of My judgement will be on the super elites, like the Rothschilds, and the super rich people with power and influence. My judgement will not be on the poor people, the middle class, or even reasonably wealthy people: I have come to judge the elites. The elites are the ones keeping the free energy technology opressed, and the people poor and strugling. I have come to judge the people that dictate the laws, and keep the companies rich and the people poor.

I don't know when My judgement will be made public, but I would put the top 0.000001% of the richest people in prison, and I would take their money, and divide it up with everyone, and start a trust fund for the people that are not adults yet.

I don't know how accurate the Bible is, but stuff is going to happen within the near future.

~PEACE~
and how do are you going to manage to do all this on your own ?

with no one to help ? Because they don't want to .

mainliner

Some of George's points he just made are valid; lots of people are waking up to the 1%.... Just we don't need a ruler; we need to be united against one cause. ;)
q....would you join him in his plans ?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
q....would you join him in his plans ?
Interesting question... Think we need to do something to fix the world, before it is to late; yet following someone, is what caused the problem in the first place. ;)

and how do are you going to manage to do all this on your own ?

with no one to help ? Because they don't want to .

I hope that enough people will help Me.

It takes time for people to acknowledge a worthy cause to support and advocate for. I don't expect anyone that doesn't know what I stand for, and believe, to start advocating for My plans.

I just hope that I can reach people with enough passion, so they too can help advocate for a worthy cause.

First, people need to get to know Me, and what I believe: next its up to those people to discern whether they want to join in My knowledge revolution. I can only lead the way, I cannot force anyone to follow Me.

It doesn't matter much right now, but I hope AFTER I die, people will come together, and unite around Me and all that I believe in.

I hope that I will take the place of Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Moses, etc..

~PEACE~

but no one is going to ..... So what you going to do on your own ?

I am going to keep doing what I am doing.

Maybe, one day, I will publish My blogs into a book, and I hope it will become a best seller, and people will recognise Me and help Me?

I just need to reach the right people.

~PEACE~