• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sick concept of Eternal hell suffering.

Heneni

Miss Independent
God infused confusion into this earth, one of the ways he did this, is through the many diverse religions and beliefs that we see on earth. Just look at the diversity, even on this website, all kinds of beliefs and views, and people really believe in them. Its the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, a deadly mixture that has spawned religion and confusion.

And from this was born the belief in eternal suffering, the belief in elitetism, the pride of religions, the attraction to knowledge.

A perfect trap laid by a perfect being, and we all have surcomed to it.

Peace.

Hi there

First you say that GOD infused the confusing...and then in your last sentence you say, its a perfect trap and we have all succumed to it.

I dont think that was what you were aiming for ....or was it?

mickiel

Hi there

First you say that GOD infused the confusing...and then in your last sentence you say, its a perfect trap and we have all succumed to it.

I dont think that was what you were aiming for ....or was it?

Well just try not to think for me.

Peace.

I agree somewhat but the term God is the best we have in the english. In sanskrit the term Brahman or the Buddhist philosophical term of sunya are much more helpful.

No, it's not. The word "god" is loaded with religious overtones, superstitions and falsehoods. Using it as if it doesn't carry that excessive baggage is akin to intellectual fraud.

Heneni

Miss Independent
No, it's not. The word "god" is loaded with religious overtones, superstitions and falsehoods. Using it as if it doesn't carry that excessive baggage is akin to intellectual fraud.

Then dont be the victim of fraud.....

Just because someone forged your signature does not mean you dont exist.

Just because someone has loaded god with religious overtones, superstitions and falsehood and added a lot of baggage to it is no reason to claim he does not exist...

Yet you do...so who's the fraud? You claim that the person who's signature has been distorted is not real...really smart monkey.

Darkwater

I am with the monkey here,Fraud & falsehood dread examination & scrutiny,the truth invites it.

Well said LM>

OHHH ARRR

Syphros

Errmm... You what now?
I really am looking to understand God, but not this God that humans teach, but the real God of Love , Joy and Peace. Not this God of eternal hell punishing, but the God of Patience, forgiveness and Mercy. You know, the real God, not this insane lunatic that many are trying to pass God off as being. You know, this lunatic that will place humans in this eternal Pain amphlipier and punish them for billions upon trillions of untold time and on into infinity. I just can't imagine how out of control this hell fire belief has gotten. And how much these bloodthirsty christians who teach it have ruined Gods reputation.

The eternal punishing of anything, muchless a human, is a sick concept, yet many believers have swallowed it into their belief, hook, line and sinker. And THAT is evidence of just how much foolishness we will absorb.

Peace.

Couldn't be better said. That's just extremism for you. Religion is politics.

The God that watches the cosmos has some other end.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Speak for yourself,not for others.Are you claiming to be his mouthpiece?

:sarcastic

I've logged in as heneni, :shrug:not as the entire human race...;)and im not claiming to be gods mouthpiece, im making no claims at all...other than maybe...if god lit me up, im a light...cant exactly stamp out my own flame. God could do that. Not you or anybody else. Light and darkness dont mix Oh well, you win some, you loose millions.:sad4:

Last edited:

Darkwater

I've logged in as heneni, :shrug:not as the entire human race...;)and im not claiming to be gods mouthpiece, im making no claims at all...other than maybe...if god lit me up, im a light...can exactly stamp out my own flame. God could do that. Not you or anybody else. Light and darkness dont mix Oh well, you win some, you loose millions.:sad4:

I am the light at midnight babe,dry your eyes.

;)

Hell aint such a bad place as stupid people make it out to be,it is a pantheonic place after all.Igni & Hel are synonimous.

Light is but darkness illuminated.

Darkwater

Aw,I'm stuck with the sick concept of eternal hell suffering then.

Wheeeeeeeeeee...are you some sort of Cyber missionary?I believe they are very tastey.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Aw,I'm stuck with the sick concept of eternal hell suffering then.

Wheeeeeeeeeee...are you some sort of Cyber missionary?I believe they are very tastey.

Taste and see that the lord is good.

Psalm 34:8Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

If im tasty it must be cause the lord made me tasty.

Whats that about the sick concept of eternal hell suffering? :rolleyes: