• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Thank You Thread

Bishka

Veteran Member
How about thanking someone here on RF?

For anything you want.

Buttons*; Ashley my dearest, thank you for being such a good friend and for putting up my trivalities.

Dawny; Dawn thank you for being a support and lifting me when I'm down.

(I'll do more later, I just can't think, I have a bad stomache:( )

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A true thank you to everyone (because I do see us as a 'community'), but especially to those of you who I feel I know quite well, and who I call friends.

Now, because there are too many names to mention, I shan't (That will also ensure I don't forget someone special). To those of you I don't know so well, I need to get to know you.:panda:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Thank you to all that are so patient with me and my ADD. When I don't get back to PMs as quickly as I should, people are very understanding here. :hug:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd like to thank Feathers for not giving free reign to her criminal tendencies and going on a gnome knapping spree. No doubt, it's only a matter of time before she does in fact give free reign to her criminal tendencies: Which is why I'm thanking her now, before it's too late.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I'd like to thank all the people that have been patient with me, and all of the people who have been supportive, and all of the people with whom I have healthy debates, and all of the people who make this forum a nice place to spend away a few hours. :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Thanks to Huff for being someone I can talk to when my day went crappy or I feel useless.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd like to thank Shaktinah for so many well written, astute, and eminently reasonable posts. She's a joy to read even when I disagree with her.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Sunstone said:
I'd like to thank Feathers for not giving free reign to her criminal tendencies and going on a gnome knapping spree. No doubt, it's only a matter of time before she does in fact give free reign to her criminal tendencies: Which is why I'm thanking her now, before it's too late.

*waves fist* Curse you and your pre-emptive thanking!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
First, I'd like to thank Rex, where ever he is today, for starting RF.
Master Vigil, who always seemed wise, calm, and had many good things to say.
Druidus, for the few web sites he shared with me.
Everyone else, for helping me learn and grow, and to listen when I needed to rant about things.

lizskid

BANNED
I'd like the thank the Academy.....oh, different speech!

I'd like to thank Feathers and Buttercup for being particularly encouraging to me as a newbie. I'd also like to thank the entire community for such acceptance, conversation, humor and generally a neat atmosphere! I'd also like to thank the admin/mod for all the work in catching the spammers, goofy posters, etc. Having been one before, I know that can be a daunting task, you do it SO well!: hamster : I'd like to thank Maize for putting on the hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I thank you Becky, for such a lovely thread.

I'm so going to enjoy revisiting this thread because I have so many people to thank.

I'll start with...

BECKY - I thank you for being the beautiful person that you are.

You are a wonderful and loyal friend. Those are very hard to come by.

You are full of light, energy, wonder and love. I admire your open mindedness and your eagerness to learn. I also so admire your dedication to Christ and to your faith. I respect your intelligence and your strength and also admire your ability to let loose and let your inner child grace the forums as well. You're lovely.

GRACIE - I thank Gracie for being...Gracie...for bringing love, compassion and light to the forums.

NETDOC - I sincerely thank NetDoc from the bottom of my heart for reminding me of what being a Christian is really about. His posts constantly remind me that above ALL that I've been called to do...the most important calling is to LOVE. Once I grasped hold of that truth...my life has never been the same. Thank you, NetDoc for reiterating what it's really all about.

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
I'd like to thank everyone involved for providing me with a place to intelligently debate issues that usually lead to frustrating arguments anywhere else.

Ciscokid

I thank Maize, Sunstone and other dirty nasty liberals [kidding] for giving me a different viewpoint on things. Believe it or not, I have modified my beliefs on certain things since joining the forum.

GoldenDragon

I'd like to thank everyone here for not only being tolerant of each other's different faiths,religions,even no religions but also supportive.I think we kind of prove that it is possible for people of all different faiths or even those with no religion can get a long just fine with just a bit of understanding.