• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The trinity is false - I have proof

Betho_br

Moses isn't God, he only seemed like God to Pharoah. He did have godlike qualities, but the true God did it all through Moses. Moses didn't do those things, he was a mortal man.
Exodus 4:16 says, "And he will be your spokesman to the people. And so he will be your mouth, and you will be his god (elohim=theos)."

καὶ αὐτός σοι προσλαλήσει πρὸς τὸν λαόν καὶ αὐτὸς ἔσται σου στόμα σὺ δὲ αὐτῷ ἔσῃ τὰ πρὸς τὸν θεόν (theos)
(Exod. 4:16 LXX)

elohim וְדִבֶּר־ה֥וּא לְךָ֖ אֶל־הָעָ֑ם וְהָ֤יָה הוּא֙ יִֽהְיֶה־לְּךָ֣ לְפֶ֔ה וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּֽהְיֶה־לּ֥וֹ לֵֽאלֹהִֽים׃
(Exod. 4:16 WTT)

servant1

Exodus 4:16 says, "And he will be your spokesman to the people. And so he will be your mouth, and you will be his god (elohim=theos)."

καὶ αὐτός σοι προσλαλήσει πρὸς τὸν λαόν καὶ αὐτὸς ἔσται σου στόμα σὺ δὲ αὐτῷ ἔσῃ τὰ πρὸς τὸν θεόν (theos)
(Exod. 4:16 LXX)

elohim וְדִבֶּר־ה֥וּא לְךָ֖ אֶל־הָעָ֑ם וְהָ֤יָה הוּא֙ יִֽהְיֶה־לְּךָ֣ לְפֶ֔ה וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּֽהְיֶה־לּ֥וֹ לֵֽאלֹהִֽים׃
(Exod. 4:16 WTT)
god= has godlike qualities for any called god. Isaiah 44:6= I am YHWH besides me( not we) there is no other God. Moses is a mortal man, he is not the one who always was and always will be.
Jesus was called god( small g ) at John 1:1.= Theos while the true God is called Ton Theon.=God--Theos can = God, but not when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon like at 2 Cor 4:4, and John 1:1
Moses was called Elohim in the Hebrew text correct? In Hebrew Elohim translates-the supreme one or mighty one-Theos is Greek.

Betho_br

I believe the trinity is false. God is not a trinity. Proof?

1 Corinthians 14.33

For God is not the author of confusion

The trinity create confusion.

And

Exodus 20.5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God

According to the trinity God has three I. But according to Exodus 20.5 God has only one I

KJV Genesis 41:25 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one (אחד ’echad): God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do. (Gen. 41:25 KJV)

How was the echad vocabulary used in this text? Construct or absolute? In fact, in absolute form, that is, two dreams are one. There are two dream manifestations, but all of them possessing the same oneiric substance or essence.

servant1

KJV Genesis 41:25 And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one (אחד ’echad): God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do. (Gen. 41:25 KJV)

How was the echad vocabulary used in this text? Construct or absolute? In fact, in absolute form, that is, two dreams are one. There are two dream manifestations, but all of them possessing the same oneiric substance or essence.
Isaiah 44:6-I am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God.

Betho_br

Isaiah 44:6-I am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God.
1) This doesn't answer my question.

2) Yes, Isaiah 45:23 says that “the LOGOS of righteousness has gone out of my mouth, and I will not turn back.” Did God's Logos stop being God because he is "beyond God"?