• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The undeniable power in Jesus words.

David69

Angel Of The North
so what do you thing of Lucifer? Oh and you may of missed my question on post 177?

Strange veiws! I see them as different but I dont do books so am not brainwashed lol

I'm suprised you didnt say Jesus was Gods proudest creation but Jesus was his son

Last edited:

mickiel

so what do you thing of Lucifer? Oh and you may of missed my question on post 177?

Strange veiws! I see them as different but I dont do books so am not brainwashed lol

I don't think Lucifer is Satan, I think Lucifer is a mythical being, a myth.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
I don't think Lucifer is Satan, I think Lucifer is a mythical being, a myth.

Peace.
and satan isnt a myth!

Actually all these Gods devils etc to me are just parts or different perspectives or aspects of our being but I can relate.

mickiel

and satan isnt a myth!

Actually all these Gods devils etc to me are just parts or different perspectives or aspects of our being but I can relate.

I agree that Satan is not a myth, but this Lucifer characther, I think he is a myth.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
Sorry to hear that :) Billions will see God and Jesus a myth and Religion as a whole manipulitive for power and control etc.

Before you get bored with me, does this ring a bell?
I charge YOU, guide him back from the fearful land he is in with gentle care and please, do not judge, stigmatise or label him. I pray for your success and I pray for the Lord, our God, to help him.
amen.
I think it was gentile care btw
any idea where this comes from in the bibles?

Thanks.

mickiel

You know what, we need somebody like Jesus and his powerful words to come along now, because what we have now on this earth, what people are saying and thinking now;

Man,

Were in trouble.

Peace.

mickiel

David69; don't beat yourself up over this guy. It always resorts to "because the bible tells me so" mentality with him. :sheep:

EM

I have gleaned more from talking with him than I have with you.

And that speaks volumes. Us loons seem to have more sense than you average thinking humans.

Good greif, were all in troublre.

Peace