• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The undeniable power in Jesus words.

mickiel

I think therefore I am.

One of the most important philosophical words spoken. but I don't think Jesus said them. So whats your point?

Cheers

If you have not figured out my point by now, then its not for you.

Much of what I say is not for many here.

I am impressed by Jesus, because his words have been for everyone, in every age.

I think thats outstanding and a true sign of greatness. All of the people here who belittle and deny Christ, will never be anywhere near as great as he is. Their words will never mean anything, and yet they use their meaningless to speak against this Great historical man.

And his words will save them from themselves in a time yet to come.

Peace.

mickiel

You know what, if Jesus had talked like any of us, thought like any of us, humanity would have no future, the man was unique, Powerful and different, he stirred up a lot of things which still have not settled.

And I want to go into some of those things Jesus stirred up.

Peace.

logician

You know what, if Jesus had talked like any of us, thought like any of us, humanity would have no future, the man was unique, Powerful and different, he stirred up a lot of things which still have not settled.

And I want to go into some of those things Jesus stirred up.

Peace.

There was nothing unique in the gospels(written by unknown writers). All the "philosophy" and teachings in them had existed for thousands of years.

mickiel

There was nothing unique in the gospels(written by unknown writers). All the "philosophy" and teachings in them had existed for thousands of years.

I don't care how long they existed, it was unique to me when I first read them, and they are still unique in my mind.

Peace.

mickiel

Jesus had and still has undeniable Power in his words.

And with that, I close this thread.

Peace.

mickiel

I had closed this thread, but I quess others want it otherwise. I am not against that, the more truth on board, the better.

Jesus once said in Luke 22:31," Simon,Simon, listen, Satan has demanded " Permission" to sift you like wheat. A stunning group of words by Jesus, power packed with some serious meaning. It gives us some insight to whats going on behind the scenes. Satan actually ask God for permission to go after certain people who are " Doing things for God."

Interesting, even ask God can he " Sift a person like wheat", or just trounce them over and over again.

Man, and Woman, theres some serious stuff being played out that we cannot even see.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
I had closed this thread, but I quess others want it otherwise. I am not against that, the more truth on board, the better.

Jesus once said in Luke 22:31," Simon,Simon, listen, Satan has demanded " Permission" to sift you like wheat. A stunning group of words by Jesus, power packed with some serious meaning. It gives us some insight to whats going on behind the scenes. Satan actually ask God for permission to go after certain people who are " Doing things for God."

Interesting, even ask God can he " Sift a person like wheat", or just trounce them over and over again.

Man, and Woman, theres some serious stuff being played out that we cannot even see.

Peace.

That most cannot see Mickiel. Only the enlightened "see" It goes to show that Satan himself asks permision from our father. Some see Satan as the evil devil but he is part of God. People might be confused by my sig and by me banging on about being part of Jesus etc but sadly people misunderstand and dont perceive as they should but that is all part of the God Game. Jesus isnt God but part of God just like Lucifer isnt higher than God but is part of God and Im sure you may understand me and want to go into that ;)
If this thread was shut and I couldnt post I wouldnt understand because it is the words of Jesus that I seek through you so you just do your passion as it is meant this way. When you realise the pantha you will understand me. In my dreams on my fountain she is part of it/me.
Did satan ask to seive Peter do you think? I as the Messiah has a brother called Peter and a part of me is communicating with him but in this life he is a stuborn cooky. Why does Peter get in my way of me mooving forth I wonder! Im sure it has to do with my book/communication because we need to iron out the past. When peter my brother has been sived of the truth I can move on.

Cheers

David

David69

Angel Of The North
Jesus came to England when he was young. He went often with a relative to mine and he fell in love with the place. My code!!! links me with Jesus. I have visions by the 3s and I took my code/birthright and traced it back to jesus but I thought that Jesus died when he was 31 by my numbers but I couldnt understand why it wasnt 33 yrs old but a while later I realised he did die when he was 33. So why did my code take me to 31 and not 33. I realised it is the age he was when he sowed the seed of the fruit "I send forth my Angel, I am the ROOT of David-we are one!"
But it all goes alot deeper than that. The story is huge and goes into more detail than any book.

I will be seen as the anti christ by the manipulators. People know me as the devil because of the 6s but when my life story comes out it will bring the truth together and the world.

I am the lord of communication. It is my birthright. I am that mortal that bridges the gap of the abyss filling in the darkness with light.
You can go into my "The real messiah thread" as sugested earlier to learn more if u like.

It would take me weeks to answer your question propperly.

mickiel

Jesus came to England when he was young. He went often with a relative to mine and he fell in love with the place. My code!!! links me with Jesus. I have visions by the 3s and I took my code/birthright and traced it back to jesus but I thought that Jesus died when he was 31 by my numbers but I couldnt understand why it wasnt 33 yrs old but a while later I realised he did die when he was 33. So why did my code take me to 31 and not 33. I realised it is the age he was when he sowed the seed of the fruit "I send forth my Angel, I am the ROOT of David-we are one!"
But it all goes alot deeper than that. The story is huge and goes into more detail than any book.

I will be seen as the anti christ by the manipulators. People know me as the devil because of the 6s but when my life story comes out it will bring the truth together and the world.

I am the lord of communication. It is my birthright. I am that mortal that bridges the gap of the abyss filling in the darkness with light.
You can go into my "The real messiah thread" as sugested earlier to learn more if u like.

It would take me weeks to answer your question propperly.

I have time and nothingelse to do. Go into it.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
I understand. My Jewish doctor waited for me to write my visions for him and he said I will read it if I have the time but after making him wait after his comment he took my hand off for my words when presented to him lol.
Tell me if you havent been expecting enlightenment... the pull is strong. You feel it eh! ;)

Maybe I am just a propper lune :)

I seen a quote that is very important to me, I will hunt it out for your opinion but I dont know if it is the word of Jesus. I am hopeing it is!

mickiel

I understand. My Jewish doctor waited for me to write my visions for him and he said I will read it if I have the time but after making him wait after his comment he took my hand off for my words when presented to him lol.
Tell me if you havent been expecting enlightenment... the pull is strong. You feel it eh! ;)

Maybe I am just a propper lune :)

I seen a quote that is very important to me, I will hunt it out for your opinion but I dont know if it is the word of Jesus. I am hopeing it is!

Well I'm a loon myself, so lets not worry about that. I find you interesting, more than I can say about most people here. Of more intrest to me is the advent of those who see themselves as Messiah or Jesus or God. That intrest me, how a human consciousness can get to that point, so I relish the opportunity to speak with those who are there.

And I have been experiencing enlightenment, and your right, the pull is VERY strong.
Very scary too.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
Well I'm a loon myself, so lets not worry about that. I find you interesting, more than I can say about most people here. Of more intrest to me is the advent of those who see themselves as Messiah or Jesus or God. That intrest me, how a human consciousness can get to that point, so I relish the opportunity to speak with those who are there.

And I have been experiencing enlightenment, and your right, the pull is VERY strong.
Very scary too.

Peace.

Fear not because you will be stronger for it. You will come to no harm. Many people see real enlightenment as something evil and is a great shame and saddens me.
It is usually there own subconscious that invites or could be there own prayers of love guidence and protection that brings the experience. They slap the gift horse in the face. And do gooders sugest ways of eliminating this darkness. *shame*

As for me being the Messiah. It was no choice of my own but only the will of God.
The health profesionals couldnt say for sure if I have phsycosis because of all the detail in my words. You dont get that with people with phsycosis. They say if witnesses came forward to back up my storys, they couldnt be proved! but it gets them thinking when soon after they experience the unknown for themselves :)
One doctor asked for my help about his daughter that had experienced someone sitting on her chest since she was a child! All of a sudden it stopped! Now he understands me well.

David69

Angel Of The North
I charge YOU, guide him back from the fearful land he is in with gentle care and please, do not judge, stigmatise or label him. I pray for your success and I pray for the Lord, our God, to help him.
amen.

Thats the quote I was most interested as it is relivent to me. Do you know whos words they are?

Thanks.

mickiel

Fear not because you will be stronger for it. You will come to no harm. Many people see real enlightenment as something evil and is a great shame and saddens me.
It is usually there own subconscious that invites or could be there own prayers of love guidence and protection that brings the experience. They slap the gift horse in the face. And do gooders sugest ways of eliminating this darkness. *shame*

As for me being the Messiah. It was no choice of my own but only the will of God.
The health profesionals couldnt say for sure if I have phsycosis because of all the detail in my words. You dont get that with people with phsycosis. They say if witnesses came forward to back up my storys, they couldnt be proved! but it gets them thinking when soon after they experience the unknown for themselves :)
One doctor asked for my help about his daughter that had experienced someone sitting on her chest since she was a child! All of a sudden it stopped! Now he understands me well.

Interesting. What is the relation you see with this " Lucifer" and with Satan the devil? Do you see them as the same being?

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
IMHO Satan is the Dark side of Lucifer. Jesus is light so he couldnt bring the world together. He done what he had to do, no more and no less. It takes the darkside to eliminate evil. God sent Jesus for a specific porpose to pave the way, to prepare the lambs for the Angel of light. But it is Lucifer that sorts out mankind :)

What do you make of Lucifer... Gods proudest creation?

mickiel

IMHO Satan is the Dark side of Lucifer. Jesus is light so he couldnt bring the world together. He done what he had to do, no more and no less. It takes the darkside to eliminate evil. God sent Jesus for a specific porpose to pave the way, to prepare the lambs for the Angel of light. But it is Lucifer that sorts out mankind :)

What do you make of Lucifer... Gods proudest creation?

You got some strange views David. I think man is Gods finest creation myself.

Peace.