• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The undeniable power in Jesus words.

David69

Angel Of The North
I reckon Jesus had a son. Someone says that he has no son because Jesus is the only begotten son of God! what do you think?

mickiel

I reckon Jesus had a son. Someone says that he has no son because Jesus is the only begotten son of God! what do you think?

I don't know if Jesus had a son, but if he did, I don't see how that would cancel him out from being Gods only " Begotten Son." Jesus being Gods only begotten son, means he is the only being God has actually given birth to himself. It means Jesus came from inside of God. It was an actual birth.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
cheers for that! The conversation was that Jesus did have a son but the messiah is in present times. He is not the son of God or Jesus but he is the fruit of the vine so to speak. I never said that the Messiah is the son of God. But if Jesus sowed the seed and 2000 yrs or so later the Messiah was born on earth along with Peter (another story) and he does carry out these suposed prophecys then surely through The Messiah, Jesus did carry out the prophecys? and I wondered how the Jews and the rest of the world would take it?

mickiel

cheers for that! The conversation was that Jesus did have a son but the messiah is in present times. He is not the son of God or Jesus but he is the fruit of the vine so to speak. I never said that the Messiah is the son of God. But if Jesus sowed the seed and 2000 yrs or so later the Messiah was born on earth along with Peter (another story) and he does carry out these suposed prophecys then surely through The Messiah, Jesus did carry out the prophecys? and I wondered how the Jews and the rest of the world would take it?

Well If those things are true and will happen, it would be intresting to see the response, because so many people would have to admit they have been wrong in " Their interpitation of events." It would be interesting " If" Jesus had a son and it was kept secret and that bloodline was kept secret unto this day. Its just hard for me to imagine humans being able to keep such a secret. So I doubt that any of it is true.

But hey, anything is possible, we have already been deceived in so many areas.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
I beleive it is true. and once the world realises it will bring it together! will this be Lucifers day I wonder.. the fall of the manipulators of Religion!

"I send forth my Angel! "I am the root of David!

Never mind how it is covered up. I know the truth. IMO
edit... If you and your family knew that your child will be killed if people found out about the child....

Last edited:

mickiel

I beleive it is true. and once the world realises it will bring it together! will this be Lucifers day I wonder.. the fall of the manipulators of Religion!

"I send forth my Angel! "I am the root of David!

Never mind how it is covered up. I know the truth. IMO
edit... If you and your family knew that your child will be killed if people found out about the child....

Man you certainly are different and difficult to reason with, but I think I am understanding you more.

You seem to have some kind of reason.

Peace.

mickiel

This very website is proof of Jesus influence. Its no doubt that Jesus influence surpasses all other religious characthers. On this website alone, there are over 775,000 post on religion, by far, no other topic even close to it.

That is intrest and influence.

Peace.

mickiel

This very website is proof of Jesus influence. Its no doubt that Jesus influence surpasses all other religious characthers. On this website alone, there are over 775,000 post on religion, by far, no other topic even close to it.

That is intrest and influence.

Peace.

And its evidence that is right under peoples nose, and they still can't see it or understand why it is what it is.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
Man you certainly are different and difficult to reason with, but I think I am understanding you more.

You seem to have some kind of reason.

Peace.

Yeah, different alright. I am one of those loons that think he is the Messiah.

mickiel

Yeah, different alright. I am one of those loons that think he is the Messiah.

I would like to post on that subject one day, what leads humans into thinking and believing they are Jesus or the Messiah, or even God.

Peace.

David69

Angel Of The North
I would like to post on that subject one day, what leads humans into thinking and believing they are Jesus or the Messiah, or even God.

Peace.

God ovcource! but I cant answer for others.

I have a thread called the real messiah... go and have a good laugh and take the **** like everyone else if u like lol

mickiel

Look in a mirror.:yes:

I am no exception, I am influenced everyday by the same powers that influence you, I simply am not in denial about it.

Neither do I deny Jesus great Power.

Denial of the Powers is ardent blindness to them.

Peace.

logician

I am no exception, I am influenced everyday by the same powers that influence you, I simply am not in denial about it.

Neither do I deny Jesus great Power.

Denial of the Powers is ardent blindness to them.

Peace.

Simply a red herring.:thud:

mickiel

Simply a red herring.:thud:

I have eaten Red Herring, its no wonder then that I feed it to others. Its good for us, even when we don't like it.

Jesus was the most powerful human to ever live, simply- absolutely- no doubt about that whatsoever.

Unless you live with your head stuck in the ground of history and cannot see the obvious.
One can't let their feelings or beliefs get in the way of this, Jesus was the most egnigmatic human to ever live. Its academic.

Peace.

mickiel

Since there is no hard evidence whatsoever that such a man-god existed, this statement is false.:no:

False to you because you cannot see and reject the hard evidence that is currently available. The statement " no hard evidence whatsoever is what is false":

We have the bones of the high priest " Caiaphas" who judged Jesus.

We have the bones of the man " Simon the Cyrenian", who carried Jesus cross for him.

We have the bones, grave, sarcophagus and mausoleum of one of the kings of his time, Herod.

We have the actual house of two of his best friends, Mary and Martha.

We have the stone he stood on when they condemned him.

We have the gate he walked through on his way to death.

We have the hill he was killed on, and the lake he was baptised in.

We have two possible graves he was buried in.

We just have no evidence that you can see.

Peace.

mickiel

Since there is no hard evidence whatsoever that such a man-god existed, this statement is false.:no:

Two things Atheist love to use, two terms they thrive on; Proof and False!

They always request Proof, when the proof is provided, they call it false. The Atheist request for proof, is a false deception within itself. They neither care about proof, or can see and digest the proof. Its like blowing wind at you, just to see how you will move from it.

Peace.

mickiel

Two things Atheist love to use, two terms they thrive on; Proof and False!

They always request Proof, when the proof is provided, they call it false. The Atheist request for proof, is a false deception within itself. They neither care about proof, or can see and digest the proof. Its like blowing wind at you, just to see how you will move from it.

Peace.

Atheist thrive on these two things, and other things which really cannot satisfy them. Truth and proof cannot satisfy an Atheist, they will take in those things and still thrist again, still not be filled. Why?

Jesus answers why in John 4:13;" Everyone who drinks of this water shall thrist again. But if he drinks the water I give them, they will never thrist again."

Atheist are drinking from the wrong water, thats why they cannot digest the truth.

Peace.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
I think therefore I am.

One of the most important philosophical words spoken. but I don't think Jesus said them. So whats your point?

Cheers