• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The war crimes (in Gaza) continue

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The israelis use human shields too and are the principle agressors in this fight
Please don't take sides -- it's a guaranteed way to get nowhere. The need to punish past actions simply perpetuates the aggression. Either both sides (and their allies) learn to forgive and think towards a solution, or it never ends.

Sargonski

Please don't take sides -- it's a guaranteed way to get nowhere. The need to punish past actions simply perpetuates the aggression. Either both sides (and their allies) learn to forgive and think towards a solution, or it never ends.

Das Right .. Give Peace a Chance .. Cease Fire Now ! ..

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
And more:

This time Israel did a 'double-tap' attack, a well-know tactic of terrorists. That is, attack, then wait several minutes before striking again. That way you get to slaughter the people rescuing / retrieving the bodys from the first attack too.

That number of dead has increased to at least 30. Yeah, Google it (I am reading behind a paywall).

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The more pressure there is for detente and the more effective that pressure, the more likely we'll be confronted with a despicable action, from one side or another, virtually guaranteed to elicit an overreaction.

For Hamas, Hezbollah, and Israel's Netanyahu regime alike, this carnage is, literally, sustenance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least 93 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on a school and mosque in Gaza sheltering displaced people, according to local officials.

I heard that too.
But Israel does show compassion to Palestinians.
Sure, IDF murders volunteers delivering food, but
Israel wants Palestinians to continue smoking as
they starve, bleed, & die.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I heard that too.
But Israel does show compassion to Palestinians.
Sure, IDF murders volunteers delivering food, but
Israel wants Palestinians to continue smoking as
they starve, bleed, & die.
They need to put cigarettes back into MREs

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The more pressure there is for detente and the more effective that pressure, the more likely we'll be confronted with a despicable action, from one side or another, virtually guaranteed to elicit an overreaction.

For Hamas, Hezbollah, and Israel's Netanyahu regime alike, this carnage is, literally, sustenance.
Most of all lfor Netanyahu....there is no equivalence
because Israel is killing civilians at an order of magnitude
greater scale. The latest, blowing even children to pieces.
Fortunately, they were only Palestinians, & likely just Muslims.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Yes media is involved in this genocide
Screenshot_20240814-143902~2.png

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Shame on Hamas for wanting to kill Jews and see the complete and entire obliteration of Israel.

It's called the 1988 Hamas charter. It's all there.

Tell me they don't deserve all that's coming to them when their own genocidal intentions are clearly spelled out in their own writing.
Update your information.
You stuck in past 1988?
In 2017 Hamas accepted 2 states solution.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Shame on Hamas for wanting to kill Jews and see the complete and entire obliteration of Israel.

It's called the 1988 Hamas charter. It's all there.

Tell me they don't deserve all that's coming to them when their own genocidal intentions are clearly spelled out in their own writing.
Do you really think Hamas has better than a snowball chances in Hell of actually pulling that off?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
In another thread, one of the Zionists is
attempting to argue that no Palestinians
are innocent.
So all must die, eh.
"God's Chosen People" appear to have no respect
for the lives of Arabs, Palestinians, or Muslims.
If they finish us, sure it's your turn.
It's about being with them or die.
This man made tendency news, just after go registered his children, he found them killed by Israel strike.
Screenshot_20240817-191651.png

Yerda

Veteran Member
Really, do I need to condemn what Hamas has done before I can highlight the continuing war crimes by Israel? Good grief.
Back in the old days of 2005-ish we used to see a lot of "do you condemn x?" type chat. There was a satirical game called doyoucondemnathon where anyone criticising US or UK policy in Iraq and Afghanistan had to first denounce every bad thing that ever happened before they were adjugded as suitable to speak about the latest act of evil perpetrated by the soliders in the Middle East. Silly as it was it had a ring of truth to it, as almost every public protest against the occupations was met with a series of columns from the pathological apologists for cruelty with rhetorical questions about whether we would condemn the bad things Saddam Hussein did. Or an implication that we were all secret Baathist sympathisers.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They’ve hated each other over there forever imo. Obviously neither side can tolerate the other. That’s the heart of the problem. Sad…
While there's much mutual hatred, it's useful
to not focus upon that, but rather upon the
reasons why. The overwhelming cause is
Israel's 70+ years of theft, murder, torture,
brutal oppression, & now genocide.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
While there's much mutual hatred, it's useful
to not focus upon that, but rather upon the
reasons why. The overwhelming cause is
Israel's 70+ years of theft, murder, torture,
brutal oppression, & now genocide.
It’s always been there in my opinion. Obviously the Jews were never wanted there.