• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There are four options IMO..
1. If you look/dress the part, use it
2. If you feel/indentify the part, use it
3. If you have "the part", use it

And what I said on here last year....
4. Make all bathrooms unisex with closet stalls. That way no one will be surprised, special or offended.
This whole thing is just bizarre to me. I mean, we got along just fine all these years with everyone just using the bathroom of their choice and just minding your own business and getting on with your bodily functions.

Now it's suddenly an issue because .... ? No real reason, apparently. Just to be jerks to people?

Make all the washrooms unisex then and let's do away with this ridiculousness already.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
And what I said on here last year....
4. Make all bathrooms unisex with closet stalls. That way no one will be surprised, special or offended.

If you sincerely believe that nobody would be offended in that situation, then you haven't been paying attention.

Also, it seems kinda unrealistic to give "all you have to do is renovate every single public building!" as a "solution."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
This whole thing is just bizarre to me. I mean, we got along just fine all these years with everyone just using the bathroom of their choice and just minding your own business and getting on with your bodily functions.

Now it's suddenly an issue because .... ? No real reason, apparently. Just to be jerks to people?

Make all the washrooms unisex then and let's do away with this ridiculousness already.

Personally, the people I'm worried about sharing a bathroom with are the ones who get obsessively worked up and angry about other people's genitals, not trans people.

We Never Know

No Slack

Now it's suddenly an issue because......> It became political.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I mean, we got along just fine all these years with everyone just using the bathroom of their choice and just minding your own business and getting on with your bodily functions.
That's not really true. The harassment, beatings and arrests have been going on for a long time. It wasn't as dangerous as it is tiday in some states with the Cons uniting against us, but certainly it's always been an issue.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Now it's suddenly an issue because......> It became political.
You'd look towards that sollition as well if you had to worry about getting beaten or arrested just for having to pee.
But, rest assured, today's climate is the result of Conservatives who have been united and empowered to let their bigotry fly without shame.

We Never Know

No Slack
You'd look towards that sollition as well if you had to worry about getting beaten or arrested just for having to pee.
But, rest assured, today's climate is the result of Conservatives who have been united and empowered to let their bigotry fly without shame.
Barrooms that are separated...
Why were they separated to begin with?
Are they separated by sex or gender?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
That's not really true. The harassment, beatings and arrests have been going on for a long time. It wasn't as dangerous as it is tiday in some states with the Cons uniting against us, but certainly it's always been an issue.
Of course, you're absolutely right. Thank you for pointing that out.

Shadow Wolf

It has **** to do with everything we are talking about.

Your posts cries "I'm a victim" while you ignore cisfemales that feel they are also a victim.
You totally ignored the parts of being harassed, beaten and arrested. It wasn't saying "I'm a victim," it was saying youd very likely also turn to a political sollution if you too had ti worry about getting harassed, beaten or arrested just for having to pee.
Amd, yes, some cis feel a victim. So did some white people as racial segregation came to end. Your point?

We Never Know

No Slack
You totally ignored the parts of being harassed, beaten and arrested. It wasn't saying "I'm a victim," it was saying youd very likely also turn to a political sollution if you too had ti worry about getting harassed, beaten or arrested just for having to pee.
Amd, yes, some cis feel a victim. So did some white people as racial segregation came to end. Your point?

You made my point. People feel like victims on both sides.

We Never Know

No Slack

"You'd look towards that sollition as well if you had to worry about getting beaten or arrested just for having to pee"

To repeat your favorite questions.....
How would they know? Are they/were they checking genitals at the door?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I've been in basically unisex bathrooms, and anyone who thinks the person taking a smelly dump next to you is a turn-on, they have some serious "issues", let me tell ya. o_O

We Never Know

No Slack
"They are completely different groups" .. .and yet you directly compared the two.
Why?

Saying "I don't care for pride parades anymore than I do KKK marches" isn't comparing them. Its simply stating two things I don't care for.

I could have said "I don't care for pride parades anymore than I do christmas parades,, again not a comparison. Its simply stating two things I don't care for.

Or I could have said "I don't care for pride parades anymore than I do for vegetables,, again not a comparison. Its simply stating two things I don't care for.

Last edited: