• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That doesn't answer the question though, does it?
You gotta love this culture where people learn of something nit that long ago and without any real study if their own proclaim they know it all, they'reopinions matter just as much as the exoerts, and know exactly what's going on and how the world was before their gained awareness.:rolleyes:

We Never Know

No Slack
Again, it wasn't *pushed for". Trans people have always used the restroom for the sex they identity as, so there was no need to "push for" anything. It was conservative who started making a stink about it only in recent years. Your attempt to flip the script was adorable, though.

They only thing they "push for" is rights, liberty, and equality.

But let's say they did "push for" it. That still wouldn't explain how you would know if a woman was trans or not as they enter a restroom.

Btw, the guy in this pic was born as a female.

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

Do you think it would go over well if he were forced to use women's restrooms?
You are going by looks. I'm not.
I have said if you have a penis use the male bathroom, if not use the female bathroom.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I have said if you have a penis use the male bathroom, if not use the female bathroom.
Your stance here is illogical, impractical and unenforceable. You're saying I should use the women's room. That's just completely stupid. I couldn't even walk through the women's room at a concert venue just to go outside without being turned away by staff.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So you want this guy, who was born female, to use the women's room?

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

...and you don't foresee any issues this would cause?
Or they could just continue using the restroom as normal as they have for decades with others none the wiser since it isn't their business anyway. If the concerns were legitimate then there would be countless police reports, but there isn't.

Why are you obsessing over penises, anyway? Wait a minute... why are you salivating?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I would argue as symbols it's possible for an inanimate object to be sexist. A Nazi or Confederate flag on themselves never can be when removed from the history and context that makes them symbols of hatred, but symbols are a very important part of our communications and cultures.
Speaking of which, it says a lot about a person who considers a rainbow flag to be more offensive than a confederate or nazi flag.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Flags are by their very nature meant to make a person choose sides and/or to identify people. Stop it already. Just stop.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I would argue as symbols it's possible for an inanimate object to be sexist. A Nazi or Confederate flag on themselves never can be when removed from the history and context that makes them symbols of hatred, but symbols are a very important part of our communications and cultures.
I was not referring to how someone may apply ulterior motives to an object but just the object itself. The NAZI swastika means something totally different in Hinduism for example.

Shadow Wolf

I was not referring to how someone may apply ulterior motives to an object but just the object itself. The NAZI swastika means something totally different in Hinduism for example.
The Nazi one is typically accompanied by a red flag or eagle. And note I didn't say swastika. I'm very aware that meams different things in Hindu, Buddhism, India and Asia. That's why I said a Nazi flag. That is, even though it's just a piece of cloth/inanimate object, is a reflection and symbol of hatred.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Well the Nazi Swastika is turned on an angle. It isn’t typically in Hinduism or Buddhism etc, where it sits perfectly square
It’s also a worldwide symbol, and was used by many cultures before the Nazis, including Jewish tribes even.

So technically they’re not the same from the get go, anyway. One could argue

We Never Know

No Slack
Your stance here is illogical, impractical and unenforceable. You're saying I should use the women's room. That's just completely stupid. I couldn't even walk through the women's room at a concert venue just to go outside without being turned away by staff.
There are four options IMO..
1. If you look/dress the part, use it
2. If you feel/indentify the part, use it
3. If you have "the part", use it

And what I said on here last year....
4. Make all bathrooms unisex with closet stalls. That way no one will be surprised, special or offended.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Ask anyone who has fought for anything. This is reality..

"Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

IOW, being ****ty to LGBTQ people is the hill you're ready to die on? :rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

"And if a guy has an accident, disease kr whatever and loses his penis"

Lol... He won't have a penis
Then where does he pee? The women's room? After all, according to you "have a penis go to the men's room, don't have a penis go to the women's room."
You are? That's sad. You shouldn't be that way.
He's saying that about you, that you're the one choosing to die on that hill.