• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
And you even stooped to name calling and cussing again. A tale tale sign I already said happened. lol

I am the professional one and that I can spot that you are the special one. For all humans for all time and places you and your we is the correct objective version of rights and what matters. That is how special you are. ;)

We Never Know

No Slack
Yes, and I said it probably did happen because cussing out people who run their mouth and talking **** about me is something I'm prone to doing.
What you aren't doing is admiting you are in the wrong.
Do you mean we were all wrong?

I don't jump through hoops for jackasses with poor reading skills who are trying to humiliate me.
Amd, yes, there were a few others who jumped on the dumbass bandwagon and tried to say I said urinals are sexist.

Just admit stand up urinals, only used by males, only part time, aren't sexiest. Its that simple.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You won't admit it because you said it. I rest my case. You sound like Trump lol
And you said you have a habit of riping infants from their mother's arms and eating them whole and live right in front of the mom. That post was deleted though so I can't find it. However, you did say it.
Just admit stand up urinals, only used by males, only part time, aren't sexiest. Its that simple.
Again, I don't jump through hoops for jackasses trying to humiliate me. They're told to kiss my ***.

We Never Know

No Slack
And you said you have a habit of riping infants from their mother's arms and eating them whole and live right in front of the mom. That post was deleted though so I can't find it. However, you did say it.

Again, I don't jump through hoops for jackasses trying to humiliate me. They're told to kiss my ***.
Wow!! Such projection and straw man

We Never Know

No Slack
If you get to tell stories about me it only seems fair I get to tell stories about you.
Then I say again..... I myself and others that you say took your posts wrong,... Then just admit that stand up urinals used only by males, part time, aren't sexist.

Why is that hard for you to admit?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I really don't want to put you on ignore because sometimes you say something interesting, you would be the first I would put in ignore, so go troll elsewhere.

Well, I will try to be nice.
You are not special, but neither am I. Remember that one.

Now when you deal with the world and the humans in it, then you have to account for that we are individuals.
But here is how you avoid that, but it comes at a price.

Someone: How I individual think as what makes sense for being a human in general, is the standard for being a human.
That works because that someone can act based on that towards other humans.
The problem is that it also works in the opposite direction, for which that someone is now not off the standard for being a human.

That is how simple I am right and you are wrong work for the non-objective parts of the everyday world. The joke is that "I" and "you" work in both directions.
So now as a human, who have been taught to take in to account that you are not special and neither am I, I do rights differently than you, because neither of us are special.

We Never Know

No Slack
Well, I will try to be nice.
You are not special, but neither am I. Remember that one.

Now when you deal with the world and the humans in it, then you have to account for that we are individuals.
But here is how you avoid that, but it comes at a price.

Someone: How I individual think as what makes sense for being a human in general, is the standard for being a human.
That works because that someone can act based on that towards other humans.
The problem is that it also works in the opposite direction, for which that someone is now not off the standard for being a human.

That is how simple I am right and you are wrong work for the non-objective parts of the everyday world. The joke is that "I" and "you" work in both directions.
So now as a human, who have been taught to take in to account that you are not special and neither am I, I do rights differently than you, because neither of us are special.
I never claimed to be special. Your mistake.
I want clarification. Thats it. So back off!
Go be a professional somewhere else.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Evidently it isn't yours.

Stand up urinals... Are they sexist or not?
What do you think since Ive repeatedly attempted to correct you?
Wait, don't answer that because you've been consistently wrong forabout 150 minutes. Do this for another half hour and you've been going on for nearly as long as the new Avatar movie about this nonsense.
Think you have it in you to go longer than the extemded version of Return of the King?

We Never Know

No Slack
Wait, don't answer that because you've been consistently wrong forabout 150 minutes. Do this for another half hour and you've been going on for nearly as long as the new Avatar movie about this nonsense.
Think you have it in you to go longer than the extemded version of Return of the King?

You haven't yet answered that question.

Its "yes" or "no"

We Never Know

No Slack
Wow! Now your are bringing in movies to deflect lmfao

Its a two second answer