• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh you said it. I even said I can't believe you think stand up urinals are sexiest when you have used them and still swing a pecker and can use them. Your ripped in to my ***, cussed me and several comments were deleted by staff

Sound familiar
No, because it only exists in your imagination.
And do I remember cussing you out? No, I don't. But you making this outlandish bull**** allegation against me and refusing to accept you were mistaken, yeah, that one does sound like me.

We Never Know

No Slack
And do I remember cussing you out? No, I don't. But you making this outlandish bull**** allegation against me and refusing to accept you were mistaken, yeah, that one does sound like me.
You are right, I cant produce what was removed. I can only produce ones relevant to them.

So you win this one. Next time I will screen shoot them

Shadow Wolf

You are right, I cant produce what was removed. I can only produce ones relevant to them.

So you win this one. Next time I will screen shoot them
It wasn't removed because I never said it. I "win" because there was no contest, just you being a rude *** and repeatedly making a false accusation against me and absolutely refusing to accept you are in the wrong.

We Never Know

No Slack
But right here shows you said only one gender can use them and they are not needed. But again I admit you won this one since I cant produce what has been deleted.

Your post
"A regular toilet works just as well, just as fine, and doesn't waste space or scream male insecurity"

Your post
"If you think you have to have on for things to be equal, yeah it's very insecure to think equality/gender neutral includes something only you will use that you don't need (in this case thinking a male-specific toilet is necessary)"

Your post
Yeah, but I still stand firm it is not equalizing something to have something you don't need and only one is going to be using and can't use all the time anyways.

Shadow Wolf

But right here shows you said only one gender can use them and they are not needed. But again I admit you won this one since I cant produce what has been deleted.

Your post
"A regular toilet works just as well, just as fine, and doesn't waste space or scream male insecurity"

Your post
"If you think you have to have on for things to be equal, yeah it's very insecure to think equality/gender neutral includes something only you will use that you don't need (in this case thinking a male-specific toilet is necessary)"

Your post
Yeah, but I still stand firm it is not equalizing something to have something you don't need and only one is going to be using and can't use all the time anyways.

You keep on hunting for that corner! LMAO! Seriously, I need the entertainment and amusement. I'm broke, disabled, in a lot of pain, and the idea that someone has spent over an hour in a futile effort to humiliate me amuses due tothe foolhardy nature of such a thing.

We Never Know

No Slack
You keep on hunting for that corner! LMAO! Seriously, I need the entertainment and amusement. I'm broke, disabled, in a lot of pain, and the idea that someone has spent over an hour in a futile effort to humiliate me amuses due tothe foolhardy nature of such a thing.
I'm done hunting. I proved most of my point but can't produce what's been deleted.
Like I said you won this one,. Take it with a smile... it will be your last win against me. Cheers.

Shadow Wolf

I'm done hunting. I proved most of my point but can't produce what's been deleted.
Like I said you won this one,. Take it with a smile... it will be your last win against me. Cheers.
It wasn't deleted. I never said it and all you did was show where I said men and women can pee in the same toilet, that having a urinal doesn't make a restroom gender neutral, and that I believe that male insecurity is why some men think they have to have a urinal. Seriously, it's not even that popular of an idea to have one at home.
And it won't be my last win because you have a chronic problem with putting words in my mouth and saying I said things that I never said.

We Never Know

No Slack
It wasn't deleted. I never said it and all you did was show where I said men and women can pee in the same toilet, that having a urinal doesn't make a restroom gender neutral, and that I believe that male insecurity is why some men think they have to have a urinal. Seriously, it's not even that popular of an idea to have one at home.
And it won't be my last win because you have a chronic problem with putting words in my mouth and saying I said things that I never said.
So tell me again... Why are you against stand up urinals? Because only one sex can use them and we males don't use them all the time anyway and don't need them right? That's in the posts I posted.

Oh! And if only males can use it as you said, then it isn't sexiest right? You admit to that and we are golden.

Your post

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

So tell me again... Why are you against stand up urinals?
If you tell me why you're so hellbent on misrepresenting me and putting words in my mouth.
Or, I'll just settle for you fessing up if you are either just trying make me look bad or if you really struggle with reading comprehension.

We Never Know

No Slack
If you tell me why you're so hellbent on misrepresenting me and putting words in my mouth.
Or, I'll just settle for you fessing up if you are either just trying make me look bad or if you really struggle with reading comprehension.

If only males can use stand up urinals as you said,, and we don't really need them or use them all the time as you said, then just admit it isn't sexiest. You admit to that and we are golden

Shadow Wolf

If only males can use stand up urinals as you said, then admit it isn't sexiest. You admit to that and we are golden
I never said they are sexist so I have nithing to admit. You are the one so dishonest about this that you'd rather insist a nonexistent post was deleted than accept you are wrong.

We Never Know

No Slack
I never said they are sexist so I have nithing to admit. You are the one so dishonest about this that you'd rather insist a nonexistent post was deleted than accept you are wrong.
So are your admitting stand up urinals are not sexist even though only males can use them only part time?

Shadow Wolf

If only males can use stand up urinals as you said,, and we don't really need them or use them all the time as you said, then just admit it isn't sexiest. You admit to that and we are golden
And, yes, in all truth I am laughing at you. You've been chasing a neon orange leprachaun named Flooby, have wasted all this time, and all these posts later are.nowhere closer to your goal than when you started.

Shadow Wolf

So are your admitting stand up urinals are not sexist even though only males can use them only part time?
I never said they're sexist in the first place. That was entirely and squarely on you and a few other guys who's knees jerked so hard I'm surprised you didn't tear the ligaments in there.

Shadow Wolf

So now there are other involved?

Then admit stand up urinals are not sexist.
I don't jump through hoops for jackasses with poor reading skills who are trying to humiliate me.
Amd, yes, there were a few others who jumped on the dumbass bandwagon and tried to say I said urinals are sexist.

Shadow Wolf

And you even stooped to name calling and cussing again. A tale tale sign I already said happened. lol
Yes, and I said it probably did happen because cussing out people who run their mouth and talking **** about me is something I'm prone to doing.
What you aren't doing is admiting you are in the wrong.