• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Bruce won woman of the year for petes sake lol
So much for your claim of not mistreating transpeople.
With transgender females, women won't be the only one with those advantages plus they will out do women in sports... Just another way males can out do and shut women down.

Bruce won woman of the year for petes sake lol
Stuff like that is why you get called a transphobe.

We Never Know

No Slack
So much for your claim of not mistreating transpeople.

Stuff like that is why you get called a transphobe.
"So much for your claim of not mistreating transpeople"

A cis woman was cheated out of that.

"Stuff like that is why you get called a transphobe"

Stuff like that is why cis womens rights are being trampled on. But what do you care about cis women rights as long as you get what you want?

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

"So much for your claim of not mistreating transpeople"

A cis woman was cheated out of that.
That's not what I was indicating. Dead naming transpeople is rude, it is mistreating them, and if you do it you don't get to rightly state you've never mistreated someone who's trans.

Stuff like that is why you get called a transphobe"

Stuff like that is why cis womens rights are being trampled on. But what do you care about cis women rights?
It's that you wording this to make it seem it is men who are doing this as an attack on women. That's why you get called a transphobe. Don't like it? Quit deadnaming people and pretending there's nefarious agendas going on.
And for probably the billionth time QUIT READING **** into my posts and saying I said or implied things I never did.

We Never Know

No Slack
That's not what I was indicating. Dead naming transpeople is rude, it is mistreating them, and if you do it you don't get to rightly state you've never mistreated someone who's trans.

It's that you wording this to make it seem it is men who are doing this as an attack on women. That's why you get called a transphobe. Don't like it? Quit deadnaming people and pretending there's nefarious agendas going on.
And for probably the billionth time QUIT READING **** into my posts and saying I said or implied things I never did.
You have no arguement, just complaints.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack

Do you not recall you yourself attacking Jenner because they called out another trans?

Here...

Or dumb, bored, washed up, has been richie celebrity is making a lame attempt to stay relevant.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I read it and read your link. Your link says liberals started it.
No, I'm talking about how people "found out" transwomen were using the women's restroom. Where else were they going? People would've noticed them going into the men's. This is the forth time I've explained this. How is it not sinking in?
But its doesn't clearly says how it was publically known that transfemales were using female bathrooms.

From your link.... I rest my case. Oops! Did you overlook this

"Second: “Who started this fight?” Yes, that’s a crude way of putting it. But if we contain ourselves to the last decade or so, the answer is: liberals.
"Late 2014 and early 2015: Texas and several other states introduce “bathroom surveillance” bills that would require transgender people to use bathrooms that match their birth gender. The communications director at the National Center for Transgender Equality says the wave of new legislation seemed to be a backlash to “the gains we have seen in state and local non-discrimination policies that protect transgender people.”

That's the earliest mention of transgender people and restroom usage on the article's timeline.

Oops, looks like you struggle with reading comprehension.

Before then, the status quo was simple: men used one bathroom and women used another.
And it still is. Nobody is trying to change that.
It was liberals who started pressing for change, and the conservative protest was a response to that."
What change? Where did you think trans people went to do their bathroom business before?

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do you not recall you yourself attacking Jenner because they called out another trans?

Here...

Oh, ffs... Criticizing someone who is trans isn't the same as criticizing someone for being trans.

We Never Know

No Slack
No, I'm talking about how people "found out" transwomen were using the women's restroom. Where else were they going? People would e noticed them going into the men's. This is the forth tome I've this. How is it not sinking in?

"Late 2014 and early 2015: Texas and several other states introduce “bathroom surveillance” bills that would require transgender people to use bathrooms that match their birth gender. The communications director at the National Center for Transgender Equality says the wave of new legislation seemed to be a backlash to “the gains we have seen in state and local non-discrimination policies that protect transgender people.”

That's the earliest mention of transgender people and restroom usage on the article's timeline.

Oops, looks like you struggle with reading comprehension.

And it still is. Nobody is trying change that.

What change? Where did you think trans people went to do their bathroom business before?
Oh ffs.. Read your own link...

"Second: “Who started this fight?” Yes, that’s a crude way of putting it. But if we contain ourselves to the last decade or so, the answer is: liberals. Before then, the status quo was simple: men used one bathroom and women used another. It was liberals who started pressing for change, and the conservative protest was a response to that."

This was your first linked. Now your tried to add a different link in this post lol

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Read your own link...

"Second: “Who started this fight?” Yes, that’s a crude way of putting it. But if we contain ourselves to the last decade or so, the answer is: liberals. Before then, the status quo was simple: men used one bathroom and women used another. It was liberals who started pressing for change, and the conservative protest was a response to that."
Read the paragraph before it. It was talking about gender neutral bathrooms at universities. The first mention of transgendered people is further along the timeline, where republicans started introducing bills against them.

We Never Know

No Slack
Read the paragraph before it. It was talking about gender neutral bathrooms at universities. The first mention of transgendered people is further along the timeline, where republicans started introducing bills against them.
This was your first link that I responded to.

Then you tried to add a different link in post #266 lol

From your first link....

"The first concrete movement toward gender-neutral bathrooms started at universities. Now it’s becoming mainstream. Good work, idealistic college kids! This is why we should think of universities as petri dishes, not a sign of some future hellscape to come. They’re well-contained areas for trying things out. Some of this stuff dies a deserved death. Some of it takes over the world if the rest of us think it makes sense. Stop worrying so much about it.

Shadow Wolf

You have no arguement, just complaints.
Really? Pointing out how you're being rude and calling out a claim of yours is "no arguments"?
Amd, yes, I did have some complaints. Valid, legit complaints but I guess it's too hard to take that into consideration when you're trying to build a high horse to out yourself on.

Shadow Wolf

I'm way older than you. Bruce will always be Bruce.
Which is ****ing rude, blatantly rude, and is mistreating someone who is trans.
Age doesn't have **** to do with it (Ricky Gervais doesn't have an issie with it) Apparently you just want an excuse to justify your transohobia and have a reason to dismiss it.
And, by the way, I also knew of Caitlyn as an Olympic athelete before she came out.
Do you havethis problem when a woman gets married amd changes her last name? (I don't think you do)

We Never Know

No Slack
Age doesn't have **** to do with it (Ricky Gervais doesn't have an issie with it) Apparently you just want an excuse to justify your transohobia and have a reason to dismiss it.
And, by the way, I also knew of Caitlyn as an Olympic athelete before she came out.
Do you havethis problem when a woman gets married amd changes her last name (I don't think you do)?
You missed this part...
"If my dad was alive and changed his sex I wouldn't call him mom"

A woman who gets married changes her last name, not her sex... Lmfao bad analogy.

We Never Know

No Slack
Do you havethis problem when a woman gets married amd changes her last name? (I don't think you do)
By the way.... Is that sexist that a woman has to change her last name when she gets married?

I mean you think stand up urinals are sexiest so a name change surely has to be.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
This was your first link that I responded to.

Then you tried to add a different link in post #266 lol

From your first link....

"The first concrete movement toward gender-neutral bathrooms started at universities. Now it’s becoming mainstream. Good work, idealistic college kids! This is why we should think of universities as petri dishes, not a sign of some future hellscape to come. They’re well-contained areas for trying things out. Some of this stuff dies a deserved death. Some of it takes over the world if the rest of us think it makes sense. Stop worrying so much about it.

That second link was part of the segment I copied/pasted from the first link. They (the first link) linked it (the second link) as a source. Then for some reason you copied/pasted the part that I referenced to place things in proper context. Makes no sense but okay.

We Never Know

No Slack
That second link was part of the segment I copied/pasted from the first link. They (the first link) linked it (the second link) as a source. Then for some reason you copied/pasted the part that I referenced to place things in proper context. Makes no sense but okay.

Ffs.. This is from your first link if you bothered to read it all....

Second: “Who started this fight?” Yes, that’s a crude way of putting it. But if we contain ourselves to the last decade or so, the answer is: liberals. Before then, the status quo was simple: men used one bathroom and women used another. It was liberals who started pressing for change, and the conservative protest was a response to that."