• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Nothing is easy.... "to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

If I want to fight for my guns, no penises in the locker room or female sports, I better be ready to fight for what I want or believe, because **** will come with it. And I will be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"
Okay. You raised this point as if someone were contesting it. That's what I was trying to figure out.

As for transwomen using female restrooms, they've been doing so forever already. How would anyone even know unless you assign genital inspectors at the doors? What about women who happen to be "butch"? Or buff, burly, bearded transmen?

As for sports, it shouldn't be allowed if it presents an unfair advantage.

We Never Know

No Slack
Okay. You raised this point as if someone were contesting it. That's what I was trying to figure out.

As for transwomen using female restrooms, they've been doing so forever already. How would anyone even know unless you assign genital inspectors at the doors? What about women who happen to be "butch"? Or buff, burly, bearded transmen?

"How would anyone even know unless you assign genital inspectors at the doors"

Because they made it public news by pushing for it. A fox in the woods goes unnoticed.

We Never Know

No Slack

"As for sports, it shouldn't be allowed if it presents an unfair advantage"

Does that make you a transphobe?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
"How would anyone even know unless you assign genital inspectors at the doors"

Because they made it public news by pushing for it. A fox in the woods goes unnoticed.
They didn't push for it. Conservatives pushed against it. It wasn't an issue for many decades until they made it such. Still, it doesn't explain how anyone would even know if a woman going to the restroom was trans or not.

We Never Know

No Slack
They didn't push for it. Conservatives pushed against it. It wasn't an issue for many decades until they made it such. Still, it doesn't explain how anyone would even know if a woman going to the restroom was trans or not.
Again.... A fox in the woods goes unnoticed.

It has been pushed for those who identify as a female to use the female bathroom. How else would we know lol

F1fan

Veteran Member
Which is why I said.... "Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"
Why should fighting for equality and fairness (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness) involve dealing with **** at all, and usually from white conservative Christians? What is it with white conservative Christians that don't want the US Constitution to mean as much for marginalized groups whoi are forced to fight?

We Never Know

No Slack
Why should fighting for equality and fairness (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness) involve dealing with **** at all, and usually from white conservative Christians? What is it with white conservative Christians that don't want the US Constitution to mean as much for marginalized groups whoi are forced to fight?
I'm not a christian so you're preaching to the wrong ear.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Again.... A fox in the woods goes unnoticed.

It has been pushed for those who identify as a female to use the female bathroom. How else would we know lol
It only has any public attention because 9f Christians. Transpeople have just went in and done their business. But you can always trust a God Fearing Christian to make a fuss whem amd where there things they don't like or get. This group, after all, is the reason there are so many ignorant people claiming the trans thing and restroom use and all that is new. No. The only thing that's new is the level of *****ing and whining Christians have been doing as of late about it. You'd all still be nonthewiser if it wasn't for those bigots.

We Never Know

No Slack
It only has any public attention because 9f Christians. Transpeople have just went in and done their business. But you can always trust a God Fearing Christian to make a fuss whem amd where there things they don't like or get. This group, after all, is the reason there are so many ignorant people claiming the trans thing and restroom use and all that is new. No. The only thing that's new is the level of *****ing and whining Christians have been doing as of late about it. You'd all still be nonthewiser if it wasn't for those bigots.

How would christians know if it wasn't pushed for? Did they check genitals at the door?

That's a legit question... How did anyone know if it wasn't pushed for?