• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

We Never Know

No Slack
So you believe that women have always had it as easy as men? Black people as white people? Gays as straits? Trans as cis? Do you deny that some groups struggled and had to fight for equality, to have the same rights and freedoms as everyone else? Rich, white, christian men have always been at the top of the social totem pole in the U.S.
Again..... Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

That is exactly what history shows us

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I simply ask you this.....
Do you think gays, blacks, transgenders, etc who fought for what they wanted and/or believed in, didn't get **** or negativity with it and had to be prepared for the long haul"
Of course bigots push back against fights for equal rights, and part of the fight is addressing their bigotry. Who said otherwise?

We Never Know

No Slack
Of course bigots push back against fights for equal rights, and part of the fight is addressing their bigotry. Who said otherwise?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. So you should understand this statement.

Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Does this statement confuse you?

Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"
Of course it doesn't, but what does confuse me is what you think it actually applies to? Where has anyone suggested otherwise?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. So you should understand this statement.

Again, I understand it, but it's a pointless and redundant statement to make unless someone actually suggested otherwise.

We Never Know

No Slack
Again, I understand it, but it's a pointless and redundant statement to make unless someone actually suggested otherwise.

Here's the deal chief... I own guns, I have daughters, etc.(my daughters are grown so I use nieces. I have grandsons)

The same people who want me to jump on their train to support their life/way of life want to me to change my life by limiting my gun ownership, letting transgender females with a penis to use the same bathroom and locker room as my neices, and to compete against my neices in female sports, etc etc.

We can either live and let live without pushing each other or.... .

Everyone will never agree. That's life and reality.

We Never Know

No Slack
Nothing is easy.... "to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

If I want to fight for my guns, no penises in the locker room or female sports, I better be ready to fight for what I want or believe, because **** will come with it. And I will be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Here's the deal chief... I own guns, I have daughters, etc.(my daughters are grown so I use nieces. I have grandsons)

The same people who want me to jump on their train to support their life/way of life want to me to change my life by limiting my gun ownership, letting transgender females with a penis to use the same bathroom and locker room as my neices, and to compete against my neices in female sports, etc etc.

We can either live and let live without pushing each other or.... .
wtf do gun rights have to do with LGBT rights? They're not mutually exclusive.