• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Are you saying I can't have those unless I am demonized?
I'm saying we have Pride but nothing for straights because straights haven't had to deal with all the **** that queers have.
So, yes, in a way I am saying you need to be demonized, abused, denied rights, overlooked and erased from history, criminalized, penalized, and told to shut up and stay in the closet.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Who's demonized you for being straight and called for abolishing your heterosexual marriage? That's why we havr an emphasis on women's rights, because men could vote, hold jobs amd be paid more and have total healthcare freedom while women are still widely viewed as less capable and equal than men.
It's disingenuous as ****. They never complain about veteran's day (I think he even made a veteran's day post) or teacher appreciation month or Mother's day or Father's day. Because *those people* "deserve it," and POC and LGBT just don't have it bad, and they won't hear otherwise.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul.
People should always take a stand against hate and ignorance. When stomping a goomba attracts another goomba, you stomp that one as well. If they keep coming, you keep stomping.

We Never Know

No Slack
People should always take a stand against hate and ignorance. When stomping a goomba attracts another goomba, you stomp that one as well. If they keep coming, you keep stomping.

Which is why I said.... "Its like anything else, to fight for what you want or believe, **** will come with it. Be ready for the negativity and be in for the long haul"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Now I have an image of Mario stomping a bunch of red hatted goombas, occasionally demanding they give it back.:tearsofjoy:

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm saying we have Pride but nothing for straights because straights haven't had to deal with all the **** that queers have.
So, yes, in a way I am saying you need to be demonized, abused, denied rights, overlooked and erased from history, criminalized, penalized, and told to shut up and stay in the closet.
So are you putting yourself above others thinking you deserve these things and others don't.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Now we are going to "privileged".
Is being white next?
So you believe that women have always had it as easy as men? Black people as white people? Gays as straits? Trans as cis? Do you deny that some groups struggled and had to fight for equality, to have the same rights and freedoms as everyone else? Rich, white, christian men have always been at the top of the social totem pole in the U.S.