• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "woke" witchhunt turning on its own.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Lmfao! Thats not an answer.

How did anyone know if it wasn't pushed for?
As has been explained to you for, oh, I don't know how many times know we have just been using the bathroom for a long time now. There was no need for a push because we just did, but when we're told we can't it becomes necessary to push.

We Never Know

No Slack
As has been explained to you for, oh, I don't know how many times know we have just been using the bathroom for a long time now. There was no need for a push because we just did, but when we're told we can't it becomes necessary to push.
Your keep avoiding the question...... How did anyone know/find out?

This is how..

Transgender woman fights to use women's bathroom at Hobby Lobby in Aurora​

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How would christians know if it wasn't pushed for? Did they check genitals at the door?

That's a legit question... How did anyone know if it wasn't pushed for?
Again, it wasn't *pushed for". Trans people have always used the restroom for the sex they identity as, so there was no need to "push for" anything. It was conservative who started making a stink about it only in recent years. Your attempt to flip the script was adorable, though.

They only thing they "push for" is rights, liberty, and equality.

But let's say they did "push for" it. That still wouldn't explain how you would know if a woman was trans or not as they enter a restroom.

Btw, the guy in this pic was born as a female.

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

Do you think it would go over well if he were forced to use women's restrooms?

We Never Know

No Slack
Again, it wasn't *pushed for". Trans people have always used the restroom for the sex they identity as, so there was no need to "push for" anything. It was conservative who started making a stink about it only in recent years. Your attempt to flip the script was adorable, though.

They only thing they "push for" is rights, liberty, and equality.

But let's say they did "push for" it. That still wouldn't explain how you would know if a woman was trans or not as they enter a restroom.

Btw, the guy in this pic was born as a female.

ijustneedtopee-x400.jpg

Do you think it would go over well if he were forced to use women's restrooms?
How did anyone know/find out?

We Never Know

No Slack
That transgendered people exist? That they **** and **** like the rest of us? And that they're not seen using the restrooms of their birth sex? I know that they're not the brightest, but surely conservatives can deduce what that entails.
Good grief!!! As you said the other day... "They same **** we just talked about 5 seconds ago"

That transfemales were using the female bathroom. How did it become publically known?
Public knowledge?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who's demonized you for being straight and called for abolishing your heterosexual marriage? That's why we havr an emphasis on women's rights, because men could vote, hold jobs amd be paid more and have total healthcare freedom while women are still widely viewed as less capable and equal than men.
It's good to look at both sides of issues.
I'm sure you're aware of advantages females have.
Some....
- Not subject to military draft.
- Not subject to suspicion if working around children.
- Living half a decade longer.
- Far less likely to be shot by cops.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Good grief!!! As you said the other day... "They same **** we just talked about 5 seconds ago"

That transfemales were using the female bathroom. How did it become publically known?
Public knowledge?
The post you replied to answered that question.

If you know transwomen exist, but you never see them using the men's restroom (or transmen using the womens restroom), where would you think they go?

Shadow Wolf

It's good to look at both sides of issues.
I'm sure you're aware of advantages females have.
Some....
- Not subject to military draft.
- Not subject to suspicion if working around children.
- Living half a decade longer.
- Far less likely to be shot by cops.
1, 2 amd 4 are the results of patriarchy and stereotypes against women (and men when it comes to kids), and 3 is because men tend to be more likely to engage in risk taking and high risk behaviors, many times don't eat as well as women, and are more reluctant to go to a doctor. That's all on men and nothing to do with any advantage women have.

We Never Know

No Slack
Read the rest of the post. Slowly and repeatedly.
I read it and read your link. Your link says liberals started it.

But its doesn't clearly says how it was publically known that transfemales were using female bathrooms.

From your link.... I rest my case. Oops! Did you overlook this

"Second: “Who started this fight?” Yes, that’s a crude way of putting it. But if we contain ourselves to the last decade or so, the answer is: liberals. Before then, the status quo was simple: men used one bathroom and women used another. It was liberals who started pressing for change, and the conservative protest was a response to that."

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
1, 2 amd 4 are the results of patriarchy and stereotypes against women (and men when it comes to kids), and 3 is because men tend to be more likely to engage in risk taking and high risk behaviors, many times don't eat as well as women, and are more reluctant to go to a doctor. That's all on men and nothing to do with any advantage women have.
You're not countering my claims.
You're just opining about why women have these advantages.

We Never Know

No Slack
With transgender females, women won't be the only one with those advantages plus they will out do women in sports... Just another way males can out do and shut women down.

Bruce won woman of the year for petes sake lol

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

It's not an advantage women have that men are more likely to do something stupid that will get them killed and less likely to go to a doctor to get things checked out, which also shaves off a few years from the average life expectancy for men.