• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They are one in the same. Please allow me to theorize.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
wouldn't governance be even more proof intellect?

something becomes a "law" for a reason. There is no coincidences with "laws".
Am I correct on that?

Please be sure to re-read the OP seeing as I made adjustments to hopefully make me seem more educated.
inherent nature do to the properties of energy/matter...and the awesomeness of sub atomic particles.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If it is true that the universe is expanding, does that not mean there is something (space perhaps?) for the universe to expand into? Because I read a post that says how do you know there is anything outside the universe. I think I did not imagine it.

Iti oj

Premium Member
If it is true that the universe is expanding, does that not mean there is something (space perhaps?) for the universe to expand into? Because I read a post that says how do you know there is anything outside the universe. I think I did not imagine it.
space and time are what is expanding. when people say the universe began we mean spacetime...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If spacetime is expanding does that not mean there must be something for spacetime time to expand into?

Iti oj

Premium Member
If spacetime is expanding does that not mean there must be something for spacetime time to expand into?
no other wise their would be space to begin with and then how could spacetime expand into space?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Maybe it's something else. Maybe like God?
imaging your in a vacum and you *some how* poor water into a bucket. what was their before you put something their?....nothing. and if god was what was before space time then god is nothing.....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
imaging your in a vacum and you *some how* poor water into a bucket. what was their before you put something their?....nothing. and if god was what was before space time then god is nothing.....

Uh right...right? I like nothing. You do not?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Sorry. It's early
haha no worries i wanted to use the same qualifier for my post this morning too. ahaha

and poly please correct any misinformation i may have given in this thread. Im no where near as knowledgeable as you.

idav

Being
Premium Member
The space is being created on the inside as it expands. What we are expanding into could very well be void or non-existence.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
We aren't expanding into anything. The distance between any two given points is simply increasing with time.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The space is being created on the inside as it expands. What we are expanding into could very well be void or non-existence.

Exactly right. And if I can add some models actually indicate that the universe could be expanding from an internal viewpoint and not expanding from an external viewpoint.

Iti oj

Premium Member
fantôme profane;3092939 said:
Exactly right. And if I can add some models actually indicate that the universe could be expanding from an internal viewpoint and not expanding from an external viewpoint.

Explination and source please